The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Will never happen breh they hate his guts over here. I have homies who are black who even have the ā€œI heard he was up himselfā€ attitude towards son it makes me sick.

The media spent ten years shytting on this nikka itā€™s long for him to change the narrative now.

insane that brehs over there not rocking with him like that. And what do that expect him to act like? Dude has to be laser focus so he doesnā€™t fukk up, drive into a wall and kill himself. Should he be on the Grime scene just so people think heā€™s ā€œlegit?ā€

just crazy.

when his run is over and no one give as shyt about F1, people are either doing to wish he was back or try to hype up the next mediocre CAC as a ploy to muffle his accomplishments. All Lewis can do at this point is win as much as possible and push those records to an unreachable point. shyt he didnā€™t even have to race this past weekend but why not get a fukking podium for the hell of it.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will never happen breh they hate his guts over here. I have homies who are black who even have the ā€œI heard he was up himselfā€ attitude towards son it makes me sick.

The media spent ten years shytting on this nikka itā€™s long for him to change the narrative now.

Black people hate his guts over there?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great tribute and I have no idea what things are like over in the UK but I hope them Brits are showing Lewis love the same way they do prince Harry and his brother.

We will NEVER see another driver do what Lewis is doing. Breh is literally what Tiger Woods should have become and Tiger could gold i go his 60s if he wanted to But Tiger dropped the ball so long ago that the magic is gone.

Iā€™ve said it before but Lewisā€™s team needs to work on marketing him over here. Lewis doesnā€™t even have to be involved. But hype him up as a breh winning like crazy, demolishing these CACs at their own game and make sure heā€™s out and about with the Kevin Hartā€™s of the world for visibility sake. All of these big time celebs know and fukk with him but not itā€™s time to get him that exposure he deserves over here before itā€™s all over.
He already has to deal with enough jealous crazy cacs over here than to be properly exposed to the vat of cacadoom on your side of the waters :hhh:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah ... :what:

Brits have a problem with successful people in general but I didn't know UK brehs dislike him.
Brits have an underdog (basically loser) complex

They're so used to not dominating sports they don't know how to handle a brit sportsperson doing such...they either actively try to alienate them with irrational hate (see Lewis (first seed was tax evasion via moving to monaco)) or suffocate them with their love into mental illness (see Ricky Hatton etc)

Those that get suffocated tend to be cacs that are lads or cac women who remind them of their sisters or women who are pretty :mjpls:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
great tribute and I have no idea what things are like over in the UK but I hope them Brits are showing Lewis love the same way they do prince Harry and his brother.

We will NEVER see another driver do what Lewis is doing. Breh is literally what Tiger Woods should have become and Tiger could gold i go his 60s if he wanted to But Tiger dropped the ball so long ago that the magic is gone.

Iā€™ve said it before but Lewisā€™s team needs to work on marketing him over here. Lewis doesnā€™t even have to be involved. But hype him up as a breh winning like crazy, demolishing these CACs at their own game and make sure heā€™s out and about with the Kevin Hartā€™s of the world for visibility sake. All of these big time celebs know and fukk with him but not itā€™s time to get him that exposure he deserves over here before itā€™s all over.
UK cacs don't fucc with Harry anymore since he 'diluted' the bloodline. He's not even a prince anymore, nicca is the Duke of Sussex :laff::mjpls:

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
when his run is over and no one give as shyt about F1, people are either doing to wish he was back or try to hype up the next mediocre CAC as a ploy to muffle his accomplishments. All Lewis can do at this point is win as much as possible and push those records to an unreachable point.
You nailed it thats all he can do.

I think he has realised that now he doesnt really seem to care about the perception as much as he used to which I'm happy about. It must burn his soul tbh but I think after so long he's learnt how to deal with it.

I perosnally think Lewis and Mo Farah is the greatest sportsman this country ahs ever produced and he's now at a level where the stats back that up. Noone will ever say that a nikka from Stevenage and a runner from Somalia are #1 and #2 though. Lewis still gets hit with the Monaco tax shyt now even though Jenson Button lived down the street from him in Monaco when he won his chip :dead:

It's sad.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
You nailed it thats all he can do.

I think he has realised that now he doesnt really seem to care about the perception as much as he used to which I'm happy about. It must burn his soul tbh but I think after so long he's learnt how to deal with it.

I perosnally think Lewis and Mo Farah is the greatest sportsman this country ahs ever produced and he's now at a level where the stats back that up. Noone will ever say that a nikka from Stevenage and a runner from Somalia are #1 and #2 though. Lewis still gets hit with the Monaco tax shyt now even though Jenson Button lived down the street from him in Monaco when he won his chip :dead:

It's sad.

remember this guy

We-were-thrilled-by-Daleys-genius-and-stunned-by-ruthless.jpg

article-2047948-0E54016E00000578-525_468x558.jpg

"Francis Morgan AyodƩlƩ Thompson, CBE (born 30 July 1958[3]), known as Daley Thompson, is a British former decathlete. He won the decathlon gold medal at the Olympic Games in 1980 and 1984, and broke the world record for the event four times.

With four world records, two Olympic gold medals, three Commonwealth titles, and wins in the World and European Championships, Thompson is considered by many to be one of the greatest decathletes of all time. Robert Chalmers described him as "the greatest all-round athlete this country [United Kingdom] has ever produced."[4]"

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
remember this guy

We-were-thrilled-by-Daleys-genius-and-stunned-by-ruthless.jpg

article-2047948-0E54016E00000578-525_468x558.jpg

"Francis Morgan AyodƩlƩ Thompson, CBE (born 30 July 1958[3]), known as Daley Thompson, is a British former decathlete. He won the decathlon gold medal at the Olympic Games in 1980 and 1984, and broke the world record for the event four times.

With four world records, two Olympic gold medals, three Commonwealth titles, and wins in the World and European Championships, Thompson is considered by many to be one of the greatest decathletes of all time. Robert Chalmers described him as "the greatest all-round athlete this country [United Kingdom] has ever produced."[4]"
Yeah Daley Redgrave and Hoy fighting for 3-5 imo

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
+Andy Murray
he's an example of when you start getting into the meta of 'englishness' vs 'britishness' politics

he doesn't get the ratings he should've considering they were BEGGING for decades for a british tennis player to win at wimbledon, like literally begging...and the niccas gone and won it TWICE, but he's scottish so...:mjpls: they rate him cos he's technically their own being british and white buuuuuuut he ain't english and the scots DO NOT fucc with the english so the fandom will only ever go so far :mjpls:

had it be henman who got two wimbledon's, jesus christ they'd be going on about him to this day talking about he's top 5 doa...they named a part of wimbledon after the brudda and he won NADA (henman hill)...that encapsulates the british psyche, losers.....they rate you more when you nearly did it but *jussst didn't manage to get over the line smh...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
he's an example of when you start getting into the meta of 'englishness' vs 'britishness' politics

he doesn't get the ratings he should've considering they were BEGGING for decades for a british tennis player to win at wimbledon, like literally begging...and the niccas gone and won it TWICE, but he's scottish so...:mjpls: they rate him cos he's technically their own being british and white buuuuuuut he ain't english and the scots DO NOT fucc with the english so the fandom will only ever go so far :mjpls:

had it be henman who got two wimbledon's, jesus christ they'd be going on about him to this day talking about he's top 5 doa...they named a part of wimbledon after the brudda and he won NADA (henman hill)...that encapsulates the british psyche, losers.....they rate you more when you nearly did it but *jussst didn't manage to get over the line smh...

Murray said a couple of things that made it clear to them that he identified as a scot. That intensified their dislike of him.

Wimbledon memories: How Andy Murray's 'anyone but England' joke taught him his biggest lesson - Tennis365.com
Andy Murray: no regrets over support for Scottish independence

You are right that in the UK a valiant attempt is almost better than winning. BUT you can win BUT you better never forget your place in society.
Lord Sebastian Coe OK. Murray, Rooney, Beckham NOT OK.

Even people like Beckham would never be able to do in the UK what he has done stateside due to his perceived class.

Not too long ago people had to put their parents' occupations on job applications (to make sure that the serfs remained serfs).

I just noticed that some are still doing it: BBC bosses ask job applicants what schools their parents went to in bizarre application form | Daily Mail Online .

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

For me the clearest example is how proud British media is for surviving the WW2 air raids versus any battles that they actually won :why:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murray said a couple of things that made it clear to them that he identified as a scot. That intensified their dislike of him.

Wimbledon memories: How Andy Murray's 'anyone but England' joke taught him his biggest lesson - Tennis365.com
Andy Murray: no regrets over support for Scottish independence

You are right that in the UK a valiant attempt is almost better than winning. BUT you can win BUT you better never forget your place in society.
Lord Sebastian Coe OK. Murray, Rooney, Beckham NOT OK.

Even people like Beckham would never be able to do in the UK what he has done stateside due to his perceived class.

Not too long ago people had to put their parents' occupations on job applications (to make sure that the serfs remained serfs).

I just noticed that some are still doing it: BBC bosses ask job applicants what schools their parents went to in bizarre application form | Daily Mail Online .

That didn't matter. Even if he had been the complete opposite and got a union jack tattooed on his lower back their rapport for him would've still come with an asterisk. They just hated the fact that they didn't get to establish the first line hostility on their terms. That was always about bruised egos because the english always act like they're the crem de la crem and the ones other people to want to be and Murray effectively told them :scust: with those scottish flag armbands etc.

You're right about everything else, 100% although the Beckham story is a lot more complex and nuanced, but yer, the endgame is exactly what you're speaking of.