The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This race is boring. I guess that was expected though.

Ricciardo is extremely underrated. No reason he should be turning out fast laps like he is on those tires.
Boring as hell.
Mercedes should roll the dice with a Pitstop, but I guess position is King.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Was it Max or the car
full

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Motorsport Manager is on sale on Steam fo $5. I still don't know what I'm doing but it's addictive.

I got promoted from F3 to F2 but I'm about to go broke because I spent money on signing Nico Hulkenberg :russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Heavy montage.

People see the success and forget the lean years when pundits declared he would have been an unfulfilled talent even though he had already won a world championship.

Even in that hypocrisy the talents of Lewis shine through. Rosberg and Button won one championship and they were venerated.

Hamilton's bar was set so impossibly high, one world championship was seen as failure. Yet he faced the double standard and exceeded expectations.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Next season going to be fun as hell IMO:

Lewis looking to go for the record. Bottas trying to keep his seat.

Red Bull might find some Mercedes challenging pace hopefully.

Midfield battles should be high stakes. Hopefully Ferrari doesn't have the GP2 engine in 2021.

Ricciardo/Norris v Vettel/Stroll v Leclerc/Sainz vs Alonso/Ocon

Alonso already went quicker in his test this morning at Abu Dhabi than Ricciardo and Ocon. :wow:

I really have a feeling that 2021 is it for Lewis until he decides to come back in 2024. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

great tribute and I have no idea what things are like over in the UK but I hope them Brits are showing Lewis love the same way they do prince Harry and his brother.

We will NEVER see another driver do what Lewis is doing. Breh is literally what Tiger Woods should have become and Tiger could gold i go his 60s if he wanted to But Tiger dropped the ball so long ago that the magic is gone.

Iā€™ve said it before but Lewisā€™s team needs to work on marketing him over here. Lewis doesnā€™t even have to be involved. But hype him up as a breh winning like crazy, demolishing these CACs at their own game and make sure heā€™s out and about with the Kevin Hartā€™s of the world for visibility sake. All of these big time celebs know and fukk with him but not itā€™s time to get him that exposure he deserves over here before itā€™s all over.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
great tribute and I have no idea what things are like over in the UK but I hope them Brits are showing Lewis love the same way they do prince Harry and his brother.

We will NEVER see another driver do what Lewis is doing. Breh is literally what Tiger Woods should have become and Tiger could gold i go his 60s if he wanted to But Tiger dropped the ball so long ago that the magic is gone.

Iā€™ve said it before but Lewisā€™s team needs to work on marketing him over here. Lewis doesnā€™t even have to be involved. But hype him up as a breh winning like crazy, demolishing these CACs at their own game and make sure heā€™s out and about with the Kevin Hartā€™s of the world for visibility sake. All of these big time celebs know and fukk with him but not itā€™s time to get him that exposure he deserves over here before itā€™s all over.
Will never happen breh they hate his guts over here. I have homies who are black who even have the ā€œI heard he was up himselfā€ attitude towards son it makes me sick.

The media spent ten years shytting on this nikka itā€™s long for him to change the narrative now.