Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
You tend to force things as a player when you don't get much playing time. Look at his play when he was getting regular time.

He's just another player on the list of players that Pep wants to make an example off over something petty. Probably because Sane didn't greet him properly

Spainiards and Latinos are on a whole nother level when it comes to pettiness.:shaq2:

His stats in 2017/2018 in the league

Played - 32
Goals - 10
Assist - 15

His stats in 2018/2019 in the league

Played - 27
Goals - 9
Assists - 11

Champions League stats

Games - 8
Goals - 4
Assists - 4

Pep fukked up by not playing him in both legs #facts

@African_brehda do those stats match up with your point about how Sane is " Always trying to do too much with the ball and ends up losing it" / do you think he wouldn't have offered city the attacking threat they needed to disassemble Spurs? :jbhmm:[/QUOTE]

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Don't play Henderson in the Nou Camp

----------------

Napoli 2 - 1 Arsenal
image.jpg

man got no faith in his manager :heh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
We’ve been so poor. Misplaced passes, Lacazette has been terrible despite his goal.

Valencia will tear us a new one in the next round.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
your not wrong. Liverpools strengths are barcas weakness. however messi is a genius :francis::ehh:

Sleep on Rakitic and Busquets if you want to playboi. :ufdup: Also, Philippe might turn up against these boys. If there's anyone I'm worried about under-performing its Suarez. But Messi is still Messi and Messi loves to shyt on English clubs so :manny:

We’ve been so poor. Misplaced passes, Lacazette has been terrible despite his goal.

Valencia will tear us a new one in the next round.

Nah, its been a defensive effort. Laca's goal was perfect and all Arsenal need. I think Valencia is going to be a great match but Arsenal has a chance to win against them especially. The winner of Arsenal/Valencia wins Europa IMO.

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Sleep on Rakitic and Busquets if you want to playboi. :ufdup: Also, Philippe might turn up against these boys. If there's anyone I'm worried about under-performing its Suarez. But Messi is still Messi and Messi loves to shyt on English clubs so :manny:

Nah, its been a defensive effort. Laca's goal was perfect and all Arsenal need. I think Valencia is going to be a great match but Arsenal has a chance to win against them especially. The winner of Arsenal/Valencia wins Europa IMO.[/QU

Basquets is one of the best holding midfielders of the last 10 years..pirlo esque style. The guy is a master of manipulating a ball when pressed