Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Where is this "Sane should've started" shyt from? :gucci:
Have y'all watched him the past few games he's been featured in? Always trying to do too much with the ball and ends up losing it

City's best front 3 right now is what started yesterday

Sane should have started over Mahrez in the first leg. That's not debate. Starting over B. Silva, however, I don't think so, especially with how effective Bernardo has been on the RW. Perhaps swaps Bernardo for D. Silva in the center of the park.

Spurs FBs are suspect

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Have y'all watched him the past few games he's been featured in? Always trying to do too much with the ball and ends up losing it

People just hate pep for some reason. I don’t get it:yeshrug:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You tend to force things as a player when you don't get much playing time. Look at his play when he was getting regular time.

He's just another player on the list of players that Pep wants to make an example off over something petty. Probably because Sane didn't greet him properly

Spainiards and Latinos are on a whole nother level when it comes to pettiness.:shaq2:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
You tend to force things as a player when you don't get much playing time. Look at his play when he was getting regular time.

He's just another player on the list of players that Pep wants to make an example off over something petty. Probably because Sane didn't greet him properly

Spainiards and Latinos are on a whole nother level when it comes to pettiness.:shaq2:

Has he signed his contract?

I remember that being a sticking point

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
People won't admit it,but Sterling's movement has been A1 since his debut under Brodgers. But I guess Pep will get that credit from others, but if you watched Liverpool when they finished 2nd with Suarez and Sturridge, Sterling was always getting himself into wonderful positions. The Arsenal game at Anfield shows that.
muthafukker murdered us :damn:

Sterling always had the juice. Only difference now is he has better goal scoring.

VAR denied that man a top two finish for the Ballon D'or. Sterling gotta leave that cursed club and win the CL somewhere. shyt is breaking my heart.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Rio peaked before Vidić, mate. I said "since Vidić" for a reason.
Nah breh, he was better than Vidic when they played together. Just because he wasn’t throwing himself into those last ditch tackles or looking like a hard man don’t excuse what we saw.
Fernando-Torres-Vidic-Manchester-United-Liver_2003292.jpg

Rio was too cool for school and people hated it. Fernando Torres bodied Vidic. I ain’t forget. Rio wasn’t getting bodied until he was past it.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Nah breh, he was better than Vidic when they played together. Just because he wasn’t throwing himself into those last ditch tackles or looking like a hard man don’t excuse what we saw.
Fernando-Torres-Vidic-Manchester-United-Liver_2003292.jpg

Rio was too cool for school and people hated it. Fernando Torres bodied Vidic. I ain’t forget. Rio wasn’t getting bodied until he was past it.
Don't remind me off that match at Old Trafford. Liverpool/Man Utd games always ended with Vidic getting a red card :snoop: