Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Hownis
:mjlol: Breh you're a parody now

Tell that to Swansea. Tell that to Arsenal

Funny when VAR is used on the same night Mane is actually awarded a goal that was disallowed and Sterling's is ruled out

But but but we need VAR

How does VAR justice feel :mjlit:. . burns right

How is it justice if a handball is allowed to score?

How di VAR affect City vs Arsenal? The third Aguero goal, that isn't actually a handball.... but Llortentes handball to win the game is cool.

It's not justice if it's not fair, but yall don't care, yall can just carry on with your shytty hot takes. So carry on.

Nah you reaching. Spurs were thoroughly outplayed.

Man City made mistakes and Spurs took advantage and were lucky.

That's not getting out coached.

Let him carry on with his shytty takes. First leg Aguero missed a pen, second leg Llorente scores a handball to win the game. It is what it is, facts don't matter to these shyt Liverpool fans when making their arguments.

Their side got so many refereeing decisions on their run to the final and he has the nerve to fix his face to talk about out coached. Joke of a human being.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: Uefa for not having VAR in the Europa league! Benfica got robbed today, bytch ass crooks!

They fukk with VAR too, so what difference does it really make. I post more in the squared circle now because at least wrestling admits that it's fake.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug:

Of course you'd never admit Llorente's goal was a handball, and they strangely only showed the match official one angle on the VAR(despite showing multiple angles for different calls in the Barca and Ajax games).

It is what it is, only fukkery can undo my team. Best team in the land and all the world.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
how well you do in the CL matters. If Barca win it, then its messi's. If Liverpool win it the you can pretty say that it's going to van dijk or still Messi.

Sterling has been vital af for city all season, he would have won the Ballon dor if city won cl. Pep fukked it all up. Plus he's stubborn so you expect City to crash out at this stage again next season because he won't change his delusional knockout CL tactics.

The owner of City should seriously consider getting rid of pep if he wants to win the CL because next time Madrid will be strengthened, Barca, Juve, Bayern, Liverpool etc too. This was the honestly the best chance for them to win the CL. Why? because they've beaten pool already so they got a mental edge, barca look bad defensively city front three would feast, ajax are inexperienced and City's game is superior to theirs.

This was a flop job. A disgraceful one.

Defenders HISTORICALLY don't win Balon d'Or. :manny:

Cannavaro was an anomaly because I really think they wanted to shaft Henry out of it. I'd have Messi, Sterling, Van Dijk on my ballot. Raheem's game against TOT was nuts. Mark my words though, the next Balon d'Or winner in the post Messi/CR7 era will be black.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
@Yayo Toure going against the Liverpool fans is like Sting vs. the NWO. Dude is in here taking the whole crew on by himself.

AncientRequiredCardinal-size_restricted.gif