Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
That's isn't going to solve it, he needs to lock himself in a room, just him and his thoughts and ask himself why he gets so shook in the CL knockout stages.

City would have atleast got a goal in the 1st leg is Sane and especially debruyne started. he robbed Sterling of the ballon d'or.

lmao, chill.

Messi is a lock this year. No one is even close. 45 goals and in 42 games.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

KhMZxqW.gif

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
And this is why you ain’t never getting no respect, all fun and games when you front running but how that energy disappears when things don’t go your way :mjgrin:

Money can’t buy you that pedigree bytch :umad:

I'm here, what are you on about

Lol I don't need shyt from you, you are a Liverpool fan, the most deranged and deluded bunch here.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Money can't buy European titles @Yayo Toure

Pep is a fraud without Messi

So if you guys win it after spending 75m on a defender and 60m on a keeper, does this still hold true :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Don't answer that, we know your delusions already. Money wins in football, Liverpool in the 80s, United in the 90s, Chelsea in the 00s, City now.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Barcelona vs Ajax match would be no fun as we know Ajax just going to be in awe of the team they're emulating and give them too much respect.

A Barcelona v Tottenham final would see tottenham get torn apart, especially since Barca have played in that stadium many time before. Tottenham would choke hard.

A Neutral would enjoy Liverpool going to the final because they're also unpredictable as fukk and do flop sometimes.

Liverpool v Tottenham/Ajax would be great

But Barca winning the CL, and winning yet another treble.
Thrre are too many Great scenarios
Barca possible winning another treble
Liverpool possible double
Young Ajax winning it after decades before they break up the squad
Tottenham the dark horse that nobody care

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it looks like whomever wins between Liverpool and Barcelona, will be the UCL champions. What a match up this will be!:wow: If I were a betting man, I would pick Liverpool as they have a far stronger attacking side with one of the best goalie in the world. Still....it would be hard to bet against Messi. Not to mention, Barcelona’s defense has been great as of late. The only problem is, if Messi isn’t doing the scoring, whom will you get the production from? Coutinho and Suarez are too inconsistent. Messi again is going to have to be world class for them to get pass Liverpool.
Imagine if Couthinho and Suarez score a hatrick each :russ: But most likely scenario both will not score in