Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So if you guys win it after spending 75m on a defender and 60m on a keeper, does this still hold true :jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

Don't answer that, we know your delusions already. Money wins in football, Liverpool in the 80s, United in the 90s, Chelsea in the 00s, City now.

We had to sell players worth over 250 million pounds (Sterling, Suarez, Coutinho) and add a main stand to finance our spending. We didn't make calls to illegally grab extra cash from offshore accounts.

And don't dare put City in a group with Liverpool, United, and Chelsea, clubs that can actually win silverware outside of England. Before Sheikh came along most of City's trophies were won in the second division. Nothing but a little boy club with oil money losing to a team that hasnt spent a penny in 12 months. :mjlol:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
giphy.gif

KhMZxqW.gif

I don't like City as an organisation and what they stand for but this is fukked up

Feel for Sterling as well... Gundogan:mjcry:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
They do.

Only certain teams get to score offside goals though, and only certain handball are called.

It is what it is though, well played to Spurs.

:mjlol: Breh you're a parody now

Tell that to Swansea. Tell that to Arsenal

Funny when VAR is used on the same night Mane is actually awarded a goal that was disallowed and Sterling's is ruled out

But but but we need VAR

How does VAR justice feel :mjlit:. . burns right

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Thrre are too many Great scenarios
Barca possible winning another treble
Liverpool possible double
Young Ajax winning it after decades before they break up the squad
Tottenham the dark horse that nobody care

This wouldn't be terrible, but since we've seen it before it'd be uninteresting and somewhat predictable

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Where is this "Sane should've started" shyt from? :gucci:
Have y'all watched him the past few games he's been featured in? Always trying to do too much with the ball and ends up losing it

City's best front 3 right now is what started yesterday

True, B Silva been awesome all season

I do like Sane though, so good and will improve

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Mourinho stumped his development tbh, by first signing Ibra and then Lukaku, which shifted him out wide, where he ended playing FB half the time. Barring the pace, Rashford doesn't have the guile to be a wing forward like Martial is. His best asset is his movement, which has been evident since his debut and more noticeable when he plays upfront, oppose to being shifted out wide. I cannot remember who said it in here, but Rashford is at the Sterling pre Pep stage.

People won't admit it,but Sterling's movement has been A1 since his debut under Brodgers. But I guess Pep will get that credit from others, but if you watched Liverpool when they finished 2nd with Suarez and Sturridge, Sterling was always getting himself into wonderful positions. The Arsenal game at Anfield shows that.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Mourinho stumped his development tbh, by first signing Ibra and then Lukaku, which shifted him out wide, where he ended playing FB half the time. Barring the pace, Rashford doesn't have the guile to be a wing forward like Martial is. His best asset is his movement, which has been evident since his debut and more noticeable when he plays upfront, oppose to being shifted out wide. I cannot remember who said it in here, but Rashford is at the Sterling pre Pep stage.

People won't admit it,but Sterling's movement has been A1 since his debut under Brodgers. But I guess Pep will get that credit from others, but if you watched Liverpool when they finished 2nd with Suarez and Sturridge, Sterling was always getting himself into wonderful positions. The Arsenal game at Anfield shows that.

One thing with Rashford is that he has time on his side, 21, but from next season needs to crack on IMO. Has great pace, movement and a great shot.

I am Sterling stan (he was born in my families area in Jamaica) but after that season with Suarez he fell off but that is excepted due to his age - he was like 18/19, but his finishing and movement were not that great and not consistent. Coupled with XP and Pep he massively improved.

Pep improves tons of players, so I wasn't surprised - Sterling having his best season of his career, between him and VVD for player of the year.

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
Pep improves tons of players, so I wasn't surprised - Sterling having his best season of his career, between him and VVD for player of the year.

Virgil is first Ballon d'Or-quality Premier League centre-back we've seen since Vidić. Even if Liverpool don't win the league, I don't think there should be any debate.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Where is this "Sane should've started" shyt from? :gucci:
Have y'all watched him the past few games he's been featured in? Always trying to do too much with the ball and ends up losing it

City's best front 3 right now is what started yesterday

:what: Have you seen Spurs FB's play? Pace on the wings is the best way to expose us get the CB's out of position as well. Even Adama Traore gives our fullbacks the shakes and dude is just certified sprinter masquerading as a footballer.