Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Even if poch doesn't win a trophy during his spurs sting ( hope he does) he should get a big club sooner rather than later.:wow:

And if son was European, Brazilian or Argentine he would be hailed as a top 10 player in europe. Just clinical :wow:

sell harry kane and invest in other areas

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
A Barcelona vs Ajax match would be no fun as we know Ajax just going to be in awe of the team they're emulating and give them too much respect.

A Barcelona v Tottenham final would see tottenham get torn apart, especially since Barca have played in that stadium many time before. Tottenham would choke hard.

A Neutral would enjoy Liverpool going to the final because they're also unpredictable as fukk and do flop sometimes.

Liverpool v Tottenham/Ajax would be great

But Barca winning the CL, and winning yet another treble.

Majestic

Daps
Pep bout to unleash the flutes and spend 80 billion this summer :huhldup:
That's isn't going to solve it, he needs to lock himself in a room, just him and his thoughts and ask himself why he gets so shook in the CL knockout stages.

City would have atleast got a goal in the 1st leg is Sane and especially debruyne started. he robbed Sterling of the ballon d'or.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
That's isn't going to solve it, he needs to lock himself in a room, just him and his thoughts and ask himself why he gets so shook in the CL knockout stages.

City would have atleast got a goal in the 1st leg is Sane and especially debruyne started. he robbed Sterling of the ballon d'or.

:jbhmm:

Unless something major happens how is the award not going to Messi this year?

Majestic

Daps
:jbhmm:

Unless something major happens how is the award not going to Messi this year?
how well you do in the CL matters. If Barca win it, then its messi's. If Liverpool win it the you can pretty say that it's going to van dijk or still Messi.

Sterling has been vital af for city all season, he would have won the Ballon dor if city won cl. Pep fukked it all up. Plus he's stubborn so you expect City to crash out at this stage again next season because he won't change his delusional knockout CL tactics.

The owner of City should seriously consider getting rid of pep if he wants to win the CL because next time Madrid will be strengthened, Barca, Juve, Bayern, Liverpool etc too. This was the honestly the best chance for them to win the CL. Why? because they've beaten pool already so they got a mental edge, barca look bad defensively city front three would feast, ajax are inexperienced and City's game is superior to theirs.

This was a flop job. A disgraceful one.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Well it looks like whomever wins between Liverpool and Barcelona, will be the UCL champions. What a match up this will be!:wow: If I were a betting man, I would pick Liverpool as they have a far stronger attacking side with one of the best goalie in the world. Still....it would be hard to bet against Messi. Not to mention, Barcelona’s defense has been great as of late. The only problem is, if Messi isn’t doing the scoring, whom will you get the production from? Coutinho and Suarez are too inconsistent. Messi again is going to have to be world class for them to get pass Liverpool.

Majestic

Daps
Pep's got no plan B. He has been getting exposed over 2 legs since 2011, the last time he had Messi in his team :wow:
Ain't he get expose in 2010 by Mourinho's inter for having no plan b :lolbron:

I'll give him credit for managing that 10/11 Barca team. Still the best team I've possibly ever seen :wow: Made playing football look so easy.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
RpSE8Ks.png

Sheikh Mansour gonna raise gas prices now :damn:

:dead: