Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
damn just goes to show that money and having access to top broads does not make up for human dignity :francis::mjcry:

Well if you was out for 8-9 months with potential career ending knee injury, your Mother being racially abused, your Uncle killing himself and someone trying to shoot your brother in the family home, all happening one after another. Money or no money, you aren't going to be feeling right.

He can come back from this I think, I believe there's fight in him

He should do because he's talking about it, that's the first and most important step.

He hasn't looked the same player since he came back from the knee injury tbh.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan

The media are already starting to blame brown for behaviour of c*nts like Halliday, Kent and Morelos. :hhh:

Thank fukk sutton and McDonald where there because Rae is a fukking embarrassment, c*nt is just a rangers mouthpiece presenting to be a real pundit. :hhh:

And gerrard has done fukk all as manager too, they’re 13 points behind, out all the cups and they blame everyone but themeselves. And with a thug like him as manager it’s no wonder they behave like they do. :hhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

The media are already starting to blame brown for behaviour of c*nts like Halliday, Kent and Morelos. :hhh:

Thank fukk sutton and McDonald where there because Rae is a fukking embarrassment, c*nt is just a rangers mouthpiece presenting to be a real pundit. :hhh:

And gerrard has done fukk all as manager too, they’re 13 points behind, out all the cups and they blame everyone but themeselves. And with a thug like him as manager it’s no wonder they behave like they do. :hhh:

I watched it yesterday. Sutton :pachaha: Best WUM on TV. He gets everyone to bite. When he was wumming Ince on PLT :dead:

Sutton does STAN a bit too much, but he is decent and always gives his opinion, unpopular or not.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I watched it yesterday. Sutton :pachaha: Best WUM on TV. He gets everyone to bite. When he was wumming Ince on PLT :dead:

Sutton does STAN a bit too much, but he is decent and always gives his opinion, unpopular or not.

Aye there’s no mistaking what side he’s on. :pachaha:

But we need guys like him, far too many ex celts can’t eait to stick the boot in to Celtic and constantly stick up for rangers in an attempt to seem “impartial”. Andy walker being a prime example.

c*nt called derek Johnstone “an embarrassment and a rangers puppet” on the dudes own radio programme. :wow:

Last edited:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Southampton away today

- Austrian Klopp
- fans mad we've been taking their best players for the last 5 years
- Liverpool's current away form

I should be feeling fine since they're 16th, but can't help feeling like