Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
That’s my fukking captain :banderas:

Assists the winning goal, scores the clincher that impact :wow:

Certain sections of the fanbase (looking at you RAWK) got their dream wankfest midfield and it was fukking shyte, nikkas better never talk shyt bout Hendo again :ufdup:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Not gonna argue much because Liga MX > MLS.

Liga MX does have the advantage that their teams are already in form when the Concacaf champions league starts. They've been playing league games since January 4th while MLS league play doesn't start until the beginning of March. The teams that are playing in the CCL their very first game of the new season is in the CCL. It's a huge disadvantage.

ATL United did choke. Would be curious to see how a team like LAFC or Seattle Sounders would do in the competition if it started right now.

I've caught myself several Saturday nights this year watching Liga MX and wondering why they don't try to have as big of a presence in the US as the PL and La Liga. All they need is just close captioning or english as a secondary audio option and they're golden. Their games are entertaining as fukk.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Salah was offside? :skip:
It’s more than a trend
Figure salad is due to fall over at some point in the box for a penalty

:mjlol:

pinkman.gif

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Seeing strikers hold up the ball. Not trip over themselves. Passing and movement. Defenders not being complete donkeys.

Must be nice.:mjcry:

I've seen your (reliable) transfer rumours. You're going to be frustrating next season if they come true. You're gonna need top 4 though :ufdup: Better win all these games coming with no remorse :ufdup::demonic: