Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Real Madrid really wanna lose me money tonight huh :hhh:

Valencia's turn around this season has been impressive. If this result holds then they are 1 point off 4th with 8 games to play. In the Copa del Rey final and have a Quarter final match up with a struggling Villarreal (their local derby rivals).

Also, Valencia tends to play Madrid well.

SN: Some interesting races still on the cards. The race for UCL football in EPL, tight race for the 4th CL place in Italy. Bundesliga, Eredivise and EPL title races are still very tight.

This football thing be too deep I swear :wow:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBO is making a documentary on Jesus Gil. If you're a :flabbynsick: 90's football fan you might remember him as the president of Atletico MAdrid back in the day. He was also an extremely corrupt politician, business man and a complete giver of no fukks/piece of shyt. I remember him making racist comments about Ajax's black players back in 97 or so.

Libros_182243441_24395715_1706x960.jpg

HBO Europe scores Jesús Gil docuseries

HBO Europe has started production on a Spanish non-fiction series about local politician, football mogul and property tyc00n Jesús Gil.

El Pionero (The Pioneer, 4×60’) explores Gil’s life across several decades and is being produced by JWP (Muerte en León), with Enric Bach directing. Gil died in 2004.

The show will debut later this year and uses archive images, never-seen-before personal material and exclusive interviews with key people who were close to Gil, a former chairman of top-flight Spanish football club Atletico Madrid and mayor of Marbella who had numerous run-ins with the authorities.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
HBO is making a documentary on Jesus Gil. If you're a :larry: 90's football fan you might remember him as the president of Atletico MAdrid back in the day. He was also an extremely corrupt politician, business man and a complete giver of no fukks/piece of shyt. I remember him making racist comments about Ajax's black players back in 97 or so.

Libros_182243441_24395715_1706x960.jpg

HBO Europe scores Jesús Gil docuseries
Looks dope