Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Tbh, this thread (not this this thread, but the triple OG boss thread) was built on Arsenal/United beef.

The whole of the 2000's was built on Arsenal/United beef :russ:

I still don't understand how the 6th most valuable brand in world football is "small". :comeon:

Subconscious ManU fans coming out. Arsenal should just embrace the #banterRevival. The Emirates was a fortress this season.:gunnerbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The whole of the 2000's was built on Arsenal/United beef :russ:

I still don't understand how the 6th most valuable brand in world football is "small". :comeon:

Subconscious ManU fans coming out. Arsenal should just embrace the #banterRevival. The Emirates was a fortress this season.:gunnerbron:

Nothing in this thread between Arsenal/United fans is beating

Anderson > Cesc

Or you ain't a proper fan, because you don't go to games.

On the bantz level.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What's this I'm hearing about Zidane going back to Madrid? :why:

Got an alert, on that.

Let's keep it reality. Agents have told Florentino, Real w/Mourinho will be given the same treatment as :lolbron: is in LA with FA. :sadbron:

I was reading elsewhere, that the senior players, like Ramos, Benz, Marcelo and Bale not wanting Mourinho.

And Real ain't Real if they don't have senior Spanish figurehead in the side. Sanchis, Hierro, Raul, Iker and now Ramos.

But truth be told, them 4 need to be moved on anyway.

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Zidane back huh? well am guessing perez promised him lots of cash and the players HE WANTS. But man zidane is playing a dangerous game. cuzz them Madrid fans will turn on his ass if he dont bring the type of success he did before. Not to mention madrid is same club that fired Heynckes and ancelloti after winning them the champions. :francis:

Good luck :salute:to one of the few goats as a footballer and coach