Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

RIP to Coutinho. A World Cup winner, a Santos legend, and one of the best center forwards to ever play the game. Pelé gets all of the praise, but Coutinho was a cornerstone of those Santos sides in the 60s. I can’t even imagine what it was like to watch Pelé, Coutinho, Pepe, and Dorval at the height of their individual talents work together to create the best attack in the history of Brazilian football.

A sad day for the Nação Santista.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zidane back huh? well am guessing perez promised him lots of cash and the players HE WANTS. But man zidane is playing a dangerous game. cuzz them Madrid fans will turn on his ass if he dont bring the type of success he did before. Not to mention madrid is same club that fired Heynckes and ancelloti after winning them the champions. :francis:

Good luck :salute:to one of the few goats as a footballer and coach
Perez hire him so that he can fire Zidane

Who would you choose Neymar or Mbappé? Perez: “Both!”

It's begun :blessed:

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Dude is petty enough to make a move like that.

tumblr_ohfbhl1DgS1u2ragso3_500.gif

:titesmile:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Who would you choose Neymar or Mbappé? Perez: “Both!”

It's begun :blessed:

damn already throwing Vinicius to the bushes:mjgrin:

I cant see perez signing that many black players though:mjpls: i heard pogba and even mane are on the list

but yet again neymay is on that me no black papi nonsense:mjpls:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Ramos G checked the shyt out of Perez after the Ajax game

====================
It is the custom of club president Perez to visit the dressing room after home matches. Needless to say on this occasion it was not to offer his congratulations.

My sources tell me what followed was a tirade against the players, accusing them of lacking professionalism, taking too much time off and effectively blaming them for the dire situation the club had found itself in.

The only player to respond was Ramos. What ensued over what I am reliably told was little more than one or two minutes, was what media sources euphemistically refer to as a "frank and robust exchange of views". Ramos told the president that if he really wanted someone to blame for the club's plight he might like to take a look at himself in the mirror.

Ramos conceded that the club was sick but added that Perez, rather than treat the patient, had done his best to kill it off.

Perez responded by telling Ramos that he would get rid of him, which was met with something akin to "show me the money and I'll be on my way".

:wow:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
damn already throwing Vinicius to the bushes:mjgrin:

I cant see perez signing that many black players though:mjpls: i heard pogba and even mane are on the list

but yet again neymay is on that me no black papi nonsense:mjpls:

Apparently RM turned down the opportunity to sign Ronaldinho because he was too ugly. Not marketable enough. They copped Beckham instead :mjpls: