Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Zidane back huh? well am guessing perez promised him lots of cash and the players HE WANTS. But man zidane is playing a dangerous game. cuzz them Madrid fans will turn on his ass if he dont bring the type of success he did before. Not to mention madrid is same club that fired Heynckes and ancelloti after winning them the champions. :francis:

Good luck :salute:to one of the few goats as a footballer and coach
Fired the dude cause they finished fourth :mjlol:despite being European champs

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@Montez somewhere
tenor.gif
right now:lolbron:

Emery is only proving me right. We’re going to lose Ozil and Ramsey because he was too busy fighting wars for 6 weeks of the season. We should've been comfortably third by now. Man dropped dropped points to Saints, Brighton, Palace,

Arsenal's Admin was delivering ether yesterday. Proud of my club de futbol.

Zidane back :ohhh:

Hazard gaarn :mjcry:

When he scored against Wolves, I knew he was leaving.

As an Arsenal fan, there is a point where players become too good and opt to leave. That felt like that moment for me on Saturday when he scored.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even when it was announced earlier i thought it was an internet rumor but this is unreal zidane back!!!

It will be v. interesting to see what happens as i have some doubts to how great of a manager he actually is... thought a lot of the 3 cls won were pretty lucky along the way and with some favorable refereeing sprinkled here, there and everywhere

Really thought he had a fight with florentino that would make it impossible to work ever again together yet here we are.
Curious if C. leaving has also anything to do with this ???
Z. prolly got what he wanted in the first place (money to revamp the whole squad as he felt his luck was about to run out).

Barca is not doing too grrat either considering theyll be winning the title cause theyre the least flabby out of laliga...

Crazy stuff...