Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I've seen Arsenal fans themselves say the only major supporters group that compare to the other great European groups are Liverpool. Especially for Champions League matches. Arsenal haven't been ARSENAL since they left Highbury.

United, Liverpool, and Everton are the ones that come to mind. West Ham used to be on that list before they left Upton Park. Norwich supporters are an underrated bunch.
Liverpool fans only care for big European matches and United. And you guys aren't an angry fan base.

Arsenal fans are angry and we have more matches we care about.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Nah he actually played well, couldn't do much playing left wing in a 4-4-2 in the first half but played well later and had some amazing passes.

Now Rashford is the one who had a stinker. I get that he's 21 and scored a penalty against PSG but he's been atrocious for almost a month. Bad passes, worse touches and awful shooting. But he gets a pass because he's English and Lukaku also did him a favor today missing all that shyt. So no one's going to mention Rashford's play.
100% about Rashford. He had a shocker but he looked better because Arsenal can't defend and Lukaku missed all the chances today. Rash was completely off. Missed Herrera instead of Fred and definitely missed Lingard because I'm willing to bet he tucks one chance away. It was a bad result but the performance wasn't terrible as we created quite a bit.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Nah he actually played well, couldn't do much playing left wing in a 4-4-2 in the first half but played well later and had some amazing passes.

Now Rashford is the one who had a stinker. I get that he's 21 and scored a penalty against PSG but he's been atrocious for almost a month. Bad passes, worse touches and awful shooting. But he gets a pass because he's English and Lukaku also did him a favor today missing all that shyt. So no one's going to mention Rashford's play.

IMO the worst United player was Lukaku, he didn't take advantage of the good opportunities he was given. But Pogba didn't affect the game the way you think he should, especially after having the week off.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

100% about Rashford. He had a shocker but he looked better because Arsenal can't defend and Lukaku missed all the chances today. Rash was completely off. Missed Herrera instead of Fred and definitely missed Lingard because I'm willing to bet he tucks one chance away. It was a bad result but the performance wasn't terrible as we created quite a bit.

Rashford needs a break.

With Martial, Lingard and Sanchez all being out for the last month, he has worked overtime.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Rashford needs a break.

With Martial, Lingard and Sanchez all being out for the last month, he has worked overtime.
To some extent it's Ole's fault for not rotating more. Matic and Herrera didn't get a rest until they got injured (but then again you can't blame him because as we saw Pereira and Fred are not good enough). Same goes for putting Lingard on against Liverpool when he wasn't ready. Rashford had one match off in the cup but was subbed on with a 2-1 lead (Reading, I believe).

Ole talks a lot about youth but hasn't given them a lot of chances, but then again maybe Chong, Greenwood and them are just shyt like Fred :manny:

It was still an unlucky loss in the end.