Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mackfbXr0o1qigxmro1_500.png

:ohhh:
jeez.png

KOTK

Pro
Daps
tbf to seymour i've seen more since he's actually in films i'd watch n shyt.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there will be blood's not all that. not worth the effort.

I got this on my media player, never could be bothered with it.

Same with nixon and brad Pitt Jesse James film (which I'm quite interested in, but I don't know why I ain't watched it)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I can buy the blizzard for a cent but have to drop crucial gas money for it's sure to be lackluster (judging by the history of American tactics piece) American cousin?

Our people have to do better.

I think they're charging that much because they've been really pushing the 'art' aspect of it more than the writing. Which means they are highbrow c*nts and that the actual content of the magazine will be, assumedly, unimportant and vacuous.

I draw these conclusions based on the fact that they haven't even given a featured writer list yet :heh:

So 15 dollars for shytty writing and kitsch art. Cool. Cool magazine.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm on the Gosling train at the moment but you never know with these actors. I was ready to crown Norton but he fell off a bit and Leo slightly annoys me sometimes.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I think they're charging that much because they've been really pushing the 'art' aspect of it more than the writing. Which means they are highbrow c*nts and that the actual content of the magazine will be, assumedly, unimportant and vacuous.

I draw these conclusions based on the fact that they haven't even given a featured writer list yet :heh:

So 15 dollars for shytty writing and kitsch art. Cool. Cool magazine.

Paying for art? :wtf: We off that.

Brehs, if I start a band called The Official Football (soccer) Thread, who do I owe money to?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have never had a desire to see There Will Be Blood.

That and the other similar looking movie that was nominated for an oscar that movie.

Brehs, if I start a band called The Official Football (soccer) Thread, who do I owe money to?

everybody, so I suggest you dont :ufdup:

unless the band consists of all of us. We could be a big old school funk band, altho I question where Coates would fit in.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Word, i'd be too cool for your shyte old funk band tbf.

I'd be wanting to go in a new direction but you would all reject it, i'd leave and make it huge solo while you all dwindled away in to obscurity, seeing this youd then attempt to revolutionise the band to keep up with the times, not to mention those 'thick' baby mama's you gotta keep sweet. You'd lose all of your hardcore following who would blast you for selling out, and not even selling out well. Then every 4th album you release some music snob mug would say "hey this latest one is actually real cool, reminds me of their old stuff" but in reality it will be average shyte. Meanwhile i have hand picked band members from the hottest bands of the moment and created a super group, but i would pick one of you old funk guys just for the wum aspect. This member would immediately drop the rest of you like hot GAWBAGE in order to hang out with the cool kids. I'd then largley write and create the greatest album known to man. I would not thank any of you in the album notes.

fakkits. Go fukk yourselves.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
I'm going to assume you mean "No Country for Old Men" and that is a movie you can go your life without seeing "There Will Be Blood" is not.
How it beat out TWBB I will never know.

Bunch of :old: in the academy.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If it was literally anyone other than DDL playing the lead role in TWBB it would be seen as extremely MEH rather than simply MEH.