Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
as long as you allow my trumpet solos (7 minutes) I think we are ok

All those Papa John's deals got me sick of pizza. I don't feel like cooking tonight. I might go to Raising cane's or a local burger joint.
im off Papa Johns for a while. Joint been making me sick.

They have this big national deal, but they also have the local teams promos. I ate so good (or bad) off the Capitals last season.:dead:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Straight recorder up in this bytch. :birdman:
I have that Good King Wenceslas on lock :troll:

I don't like to eat Pizza like that, but these 50% deals, just be calling me:manny:
I've been :eat: off those to my personal detriment. Dominoes, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, the local joints. There has to come a point where enough is enough :to:

but there's like 10 fights and a full MLS schedule tomorrow so :stylin:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
It's insane that on a random Friday night I can go channel surfing and get one Mexican, one Brazilian 2nd division, Colombian, and American game, all going on at the same time.

There's just too much on, I'm cutting back on my too-hardcore ways

Eoin

Pro
Daps
I'm going to assume you mean "No Country for Old Men" and that is a movie you can go your life without seeing "There Will Be Blood" is not.
How it beat out TWBB I will never know.

Bunch of :old: in the academy.

:childplease:

:ufdup:

breh, NCFOM is the best best film i've seen since its release. TWBB is also pretty good with two stand out performances but don't shyt on NCFOM, the suspense :lawd:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Wow maybe we can get some canadian banter going in here.

That'd be great.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

City layout, architecture, public transport etc. all very different than what I'm used to here. Very easy to get around without a car unlike in Canada. So easy for you guys to travel within Europe too.

Giroud better score today or he's officially Chamakh status.