Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I see. Say DDL's name and people start gushing over him for some reason. Nothing in that Lincoln trailer made me want to see it and I actually enjoy Spielberg quite a bit.

As for There Will Be Blood trying to watch/revisit some PT Anderson movies before The Master comes out next week. But if it's not on netflix then forget it.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I see. Say DDL's name and people start gushing over him for some reason. Nothing in that Lincoln trailer made me want to see it and I actually enjoy Spielberg quite a bit.

As for There Will Be Blood trying to watch/revisit some PT Anderson movies before The Master comes out next week. But if it's not on netflix then forget it.

I think the old paedo gotten worse tbh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think the old paedo gotten worse tbh

Been hit or miss the past years. Went from Catch Me If You Can to War of the Worlds to Munich to Indiana Jones to Tintin and Warhorse (didn't bother).

Some classics, some awful movies. Lincoln? Dunno with that one.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My name is Lisa,

I'm trying to find a replacement for my position. I'm moving out of state n am trying to find a young girl like myself to work with RC. The thing you need to know is I am very openminded! I have been having the S word with my boss since the begining and it's cool if that's a problem for you then ur probably not the right person. If your still interested send me a pic that I can show him if he thinks you'll be a good fit I'll give you more details later.

ps. no worries my boss is cute & he's italian as well

:krs:

Real life craigslist job add in my city.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That's how I'd describe Gangs of New York.

You never saw Warhorse. Or War of the Worlds. Or the 4th Indiana Jones movie.

I aint watchin no damn film about no damn horse :deadhorse:

By the time WOTW's & Indy 4 came out I werent really expectin much from them, to me they popcorn films, they are what they are. Indy4 is pile of shyt aswell, but I blame George Lucas horrible story more than the directin. Lucas hasnt realised we've left the 70's & 80's.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

For the stlyle of movie, thought Nine was great, and yeah the Butcher took that movie and ran with it, doubt it was because of the few scenes he was in tho.