Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Word, i'd be too cool for your shyte old funk band tbf.

I'd be wanting to go in a new direction but you would all reject it, i'd leave and make it huge solo while you all dwindled away in to obscurity, seeing this youd then attempt to revolutionise the band to keep up with the times, not to mention those 'thick' baby mama's you gotta keep sweet. You'd lose all of your hardcore following who would blast you for selling out, and not even selling out well. Then every 4th album you release some music snob mug would say "hey this latest one is actually real cool, reminds me of their old stuff" but in reality it will be average shyte. Meanwhile i have hand picked band members from the hottest bands of the moment and created a super group, but i would pick one of you old funk guys just for the wum aspect. This member would immediately drop the rest of you like hot GAWBAGE in order to hang out with the cool kids. I'd then largley write and create the greatest album known to man. I would not thank any of you in the album notes.

fakkits. Go fukk yourselves.
Cool story Ringo.:smugfavre:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You'll be that guy who gets visions of playing the drums in front of a packed out stadium when you do it on the top of a trash can when you take it out at night. Because just for one moment you want to imagine what it would be like to not be an utter failure with an unhappy civil partnership and a mentally retarded child.

Look mate, i gave you a role in it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
nah friend, you would lack the rhythm. Too Northern for the band. Thats the real issue unfortunately.

I dont know about how your career would work, but I do see the band eventually falling out over the direction of the band. some would want to go old school funk, while some would want us to pull a Cameo and just completely sell out. We would probably have one nice hit, but that would be it for us. The band would be over.

I'm going to assume you mean "No Country for Old Men" and that is a movie you can go your life without seeing "There Will Be Blood" is not.
How it beat out TWBB I will never know.

Bunch of :old: in the academy.

thats the movie.

I will watch There Will be Blood sometime because people talking big about it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
we're talking about funk, tbf.

Most of your more soulful acts come from London or its surrounding areas. (im probably wrong, but Im sticking to this stereotype)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Im the OFTS Bootsy. :pachaha: aaaaa twinkle twinkle baby

We're all black thus we are all proficient at bass so I'd imagine that's going to be a rather contentious discussion on whom would helm that section of the band.

The real question is who will handle the odd conga and the glockenspiel for our weird experimental album?:ld:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're all black thus we are all proficient at bass so I'd imagine that's going to be a rather contentious discussion on whom would helm that section of the band.

The real question is who will handle the odd conga and the glockenspiel for our weird experimental album?:ld:

:lolbron:

i think your right. i would gladly reach down into my family tree take the reigns of the of the ivory horn or thee armpit drum :stylin: bring some african funk to the table:whoo:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Experimental funk?
What's wrong with just having 20 bass players? :bryan:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a beast on the congas, plus i'm sure I got the best sense of rhythm out of all of your.