Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What u mean u didnt see any Black people in Newcastle? shyt when i was there about 9 years ago i saw about 10-15 in the Metro Centre and yes i was countin and no non of them played for Newcastle.

Maybe it's cos I was in their equivalent of Southend (gf brother moved there), some coastal town, pub was like that pub off American werewolf in London.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there any Africans in sunderland, ive been Newcastle a few times and I don't think I saw 1 black person at any time.

(though I was in some seaside town, maybe the city centre is more multi cultural, but I doubt it)

For a long time other than the Ameobi's, my Aunt, her husband, and their 3 kids were the only Blacks in Newcastle.

concise

Veteran
Daps
When is Reincar going to make the thread for this weekend's games in Paid in Full? :deadhorse:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Do people really like Daniel Day Lewis like that?

I still have to see There Will Be Blood but low key that Lincoln movie looks sorta terrible :ld:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Do people really like Daniel Day Lewis like that?

Yes they do.

Its more to do with him not doing many films so you dont go FFS this c*nt again, hes in everything and being a method actor he lives the role. Hes probably been shot killed and bought back to life 10 times already for the Lincoln role