Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It's great hillsborough families finaly have some sort of closure or w/e, but fack me if it's not tedious

The news feed on my desktop:

7guAq.png

:shaq2::shaq2::shaq2:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have this love affair with Jamaican music, people truly don't understand how important Jamaican music was, especially to the development of English music. America and England I understand will always get more recognition, when it comes to music from the English speaking world, but those who know, will tell you that Jamaica belongs there with England and America.

I mean some of the best writers in the English language have come from that Island. And they (Jamaicans) invented the remix. The idea of the modern day producer. And With some of the most crude equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
jamaica's influence on british music :lawd:

:krs: those chicks are ugly as shyt but the song :lawd:

^ a chelsea classic :yes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXfKXEgP5A0"]Desmond Dekker - 007 - YouTube[/ame]

:dj2:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

then

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l3sa-oR-Io]The Clash - Pressure Drop [Single] - YouTube[/ame]

chief keith da gawd :lawd:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A stadium steeped in history.

Go Camden town after, it's only round the corner, a proper London experience, only place you might still see punk rockers.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there any Africans in sunderland, ive been Newcastle a few times and I don't think I saw 1 black person at any time.

(though I was in some seaside town, maybe the city centre is more multi cultural, but I doubt it)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Are there any Africans in sunderland, ive been Newcastle a few times and I don't think I saw 1 black person at any time.

(though I was in some seaside town, maybe the city centre is more multi cultural, but I doubt it)

What u mean u didnt see any Black people in Newcastle? shyt when i was there about 9 years ago i saw about 10-15 in the Metro Centre and yes i was countin and no non of them played for Newcastle.