Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Simple, the mismanagement has really been on the football side of things. Not the business.

Running down contracts into the final year, and giving rotation level players, first world money, is on the business side of things is it not?

Nasri, RVP, Sagna?, Ramsey, Ozil, Wheelchair, Sanchez, am I forgetting anyone else?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It really is tragic what the board has done at Arsenal. I saw this on Reddit last night

IwgHp03.jpg

The owners have literally invested nothing in Arsenal football club.

:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Clyne leaving might leave Liverpool a little weak at RB. I know Milner and Fabinho can play there but it wouldn't be ideal. Either way good business by Liverpool, this will make for an interesting January and rest of the year.

This is jokes.

You lot buy from Southampton and then sell to Bournemouth.

Sidenote, There are a lot of scouse ex pats living in Bournemouth/Poole area. From what Ive been told, they seem to be the main drug dealers in the area too. :skip:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
good business from liverpool, edwards aint gazidis/kronke let players leave for free or little bit of money:russ::russ::mjlit:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I watched the match in a dark room with a 32" TV in the middle of Accra with 30 other Ghanaians. As God intended. Most fun I've ever had watching futbol.

My cousin, who's backed Liverpool since the days of John Barnes, and I were distraught I'm not even gonna front. I haven't checked out a single bit of analysis or social media about the match, but we thought Liverpool played well, especially in the second half. Sure, Lovren fukked up letting Aguero onside, but Sergii always kills us at the Etihad. And the second City goal happened so fukking fast. It was like 3 passes in 7 seconds before Sané buried it far post. Didn't really have an issue with the lineup Klopp put out, or his subs and when they came. City just put away their chances and we didn't. Fernandinho was tremendous; when he leaves they're in trouble.

I still feel confident in us winning the title, only fixtures left that give me pause are United away and Everton at Goodison. We have an easy January to recover and get our shyt straight before the CL matches begin.

And I like Solanke, but 19 million pounds for him is fantastic business. He'll be a solid PL striker for years to come; he does all the little things a modern-day striker should do real well (except score).

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still feel confident in us winning the title, only fixtures left that give me pause are United away and Everton at Goodison. We have an easy January to recover and get our shyt straight before the CL matches begin.
I told my boy today, this is what will determine if Liverpool will win it or not, these two fixtures.

It's gonna be a great challenge for this squad :whew: