Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@Dip @African_brehda Lucas Paquetá is on his way to Milan. He starts training with the club next Monday, and has his official presentation on Tuesday.

Y’all have a good one, if he can adapt to living and playing in Italy. I hope the Italians don’t crush his spirit, because him and VJ11 use to look like they were having the most fun imaginable playing football.

I can't trust Milan with anyone right now :mjcry:
I just pray he's our new Kaka

noondawg

Pro
Daps
gonna imagine its pickford. Hart? idk if means they are currently making the england squad because then it could be anyone if not. but if thats the case im gonna say it was joe hart. i recall some murmors of him doing it when he was with city

I have to take a stab and say vardy. My boy signed at Halifax just after vardy left for fleetwood and he said all the boys told him vardy was bang at it on the gear:takedat:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeh, I just figured that out...

fukk ESPN though, I ain’t subscribing to that shyt. I’ll have to find a stream.

yup. ESPN is already by far the most expensive channel, I've refused to pay for that since they killed MLS Live and became the default league broadcaster for all non-national games. Meanwhile they'll throw stupid stuff like drone racing in the same time slots. :camby:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I think Hector Bellerin just came out the closet :titesmile:

This nikka stays looking like a lesbian
91cd655167015d1aac1ce6ab060d33bc.png

Even if he had a girlfriend, it'll still be a gay affair