Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Who could it be?

Who do I want it to be :pachaha:

From what I've seen online

A source claimed other teammates saw him emerging from the club's toilets looking worse for wear and he was later bundled into the back of a cab by the manager - who thought he had simply 'drunk too much'.

'Everyone is talking about it,' the insider told The Sun.

'It wasn't the club's official Christmas party but a few drinks after a game and many of the players and manager were there.

'One of the players saw him doing a line in the toilets then half an hour later he was all over the place. His jaw was working overtime and he was a mess.

'He wasn't just drunk. The gaffer was furious and got him out the back door and into a taxi thinking he had drunk too much.'

The footballer had tested negative for drugs just a day before the incident, meaning he knew he was unlikely to be tested within the next few days and could 'get away with it', it is claimed.

But the incident caused a rift within the dressing room.

They said the team had been suffering from 'bad results' on the pitch and it had happened at 'the worst possible time'.

Got to be someone from Burnley, right?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I have a tenner on it being Dele or Ross Barkley. No cism, but after seeing the video of them in the hotel lobby it looks like they dabble

It says a team in turmoil. Looking at the recent squads and the players from the clubs, only Burnley, Southampton and United have bad results and Leicester outside bet for obvious reasons. Slabhead does look like the sort to enjoy a toot.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It says a team in turmoil. Looking at the recent squads and the players from the clubs, only Burnley, Southampton and United have bad results and Leicester outside bet for obvious reasons. Slabhead does look like the sort to enjoy a toot.

Burnley and Leicester is a good shout. They played in London on 12/22.

Joe Hart ticks the boxes. Was rested on 12/30 and 1/2.

Was thinking Harry Maguire but he has played every game over the Christmas period.

Incredible business by Liverpool.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Clyne leaving might leave Liverpool a little weak at RB. I know Milner and Fabinho can play there but it wouldn't be ideal. Either way good business by Liverpool, this will make for an interesting January and rest of the year.