Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
cesc cant hang with the big boys huh?:jawalrus:

Well its not really a surprise, because @ Arsenal he was The Man & Wenger gave him a free reign. At Barca hes what 6th/7th most important player on the team it could even be even lower than that, just like it is with Spain. Also he can only play attackin positions, put him deeper his defence gets found out as well. I do think he feels it was a mistake to go to Barca, his so called La Masia mates have stitched him up, but hey he wanted medals, so why not piggyback off others hard works (thats basically what hes doin)

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Shame about Cesc. He'll bide his time though. Problem is he's too Spanish for the Premier league, too English for the Spanish league. And I don't think that that means anything but it sounded good. :ehh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Balague shytted on him yesterday on Revista.

Said Bate's name then said Hleb and that tells you everything :russ:

Damn, I thought him acting like a hostage when he moved to Brum was bad. I guess it's quieter back home in Belarus. From deciding over Barca or Inter to this. :pacspit:

I have no doubts he went the Hargreaves route and made a youtube video with some Europop for Steve Rowley to show he's still got it. Hleb against Joe Harris Plumbers XI type shyt.

yeah pretty much did..he a small fish in a big pond and barca players just wanted him just on G.P

He's an aquarium fish, he can't swim in salt water.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Damn, I thought him acting like a hostage when he moved to Brum was bad. I guess it's quieter back home in Belarus. From deciding over Barca or Inter to this. :pacspit:

I have no doubts he went the Hargreaves route and made a youtube video with some Europop for Steve Rowley to show he's still got it. Hleb against Joe Harris Plumbers XI type shyt.

He's an aquarium fish, he can't swim in salt water.

Hleb was really a nothing player. Sexy to watch, but gave you fukk all in terms of goals and asssits, especially in an era when Winger/Attackin midfielders were scorin 20 goals & 15 assists a season. Hleb infront of goal was so bad he makes Suarez look like Falcao

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Hleb was really a nothing player. Sexy to watch, but gave you fukk all in terms of goals and asssits, especially in an era when Winger/Attackin midfielders were scorin 20 goals & 15 assists a season. Hleb infront of goal was so bad he makes Suarez look like Falcao

:russ::youngsabo:

He's similar to Iniesta. Can't build a team around him but he's the perfect in a system. He really helped with ball retention and keeping it moving.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Del Piero's former agent- "As a real Juventus fan, he said no to #lfc out of respect and memory of Heysel."

:leon:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Hleb was great in his role for Arsenal. Carry the ball and unlock defenses. But that's the issue with most ex-Arsenal players, they are only great in this system.

When he went to Barca, everyone knew it would be curtains for him.

As for Cesc, unlucky m8. :ehh:

Arsenal would take him off their hands for the 34 million the two clubs already agreed too. :youngsabo:

"Del Piero's former agent- "As a real Juventus fan, he said no to #lfc out of respect and memory of Heysel."

:leon:

Gonna need the RAWK fallout for this one :whoo:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Also, the OFT FC has hit a snag as I've decided to do it in FM to make it harder and more interesting and to post more visual shyt but getting FM running on this laptop again is proving to be a tremendous pain in the general genital region.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

:pacspit:

Hleb da gawd. Probably one of the best dribblers (if not the best) in the world for a two year stretch there.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Waited late as fukk but finally dropped them thangs.

Let it be known though that if not for his fall my pick Valverde is prolly still in the overall lead. Your Sky countrybrehs fukked him up :sadbron:

Nah, Valverde would of still lost the jersey, he cant keep up with Brehto & J-Rods short shap bursts of acceleration.