Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Every single quote related to Ronaldo being sad is just getting gayer and gayer.

Arbeloa saying Ronaldo just needs a bit more affection from everybody and stopping just short of "LEAVE CRISTIANO ALONE!"

That's my diva :to:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I heard Ron was sad cos he was playing on the anniversary of his pops dying and he asked the RM nabobs if they could hold a moment of silence to which they declined :yeshrug:

But then again sometimes you just need a good cry :to:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: @ lloris and deschamps crying already

sorry mate but if AVB isnt an utter c*nt prepare to be on the bench for the next 3 years

brad hasn't missed a match for 8 years but i dont like this situation at all, they'll be hoping he messes up or is even shaky on one play to justify benching him.

its age discrimination, i bet he can play well until he's 45, but automatically cause he's 41 he's not up for it?

gotta love that lyon, french league, french national team keeper counts as "world class" when spurs are a better team anyway and what is 12 years in the PL and 2 world cups then?
cmon breh, he's playing well at the moment but he will be flabby n sick status soon.

even the top keepers realise when it's time to call it a day. friedel got bills to pay, but he will not be keeping loris out the team aged 44.:snoop:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although he states that he wants a starting spot, he concedes that he faces an almighty challenge to command a pivotal role.

"I've always said that I play for the best team in the world, but I came here to compete, to learn and enjoy, not to sit wracking my brains," he admitted to Radio Marca.

"The manager knows what I can offer. But across the three positions that I can play, I am competing with the three best players in the world."

"There's no such thing as a great substitute in the world of football. I couldn't tell you what makes a great substitute. I always wish my team-mates well and put a happy face on. If I have to take my unhappy face home then so be it, but I would never let my team-mates or manager see it."

Fabregas was taken off around the hour mark in Barca's 1-0 win over Valencia at the weekend after missing two big chances to double his side's lead, and the talented midfielder insists that he has no problem with being substituted.

"I'm delighted to be a part of this team but when a coach tells me I have to go [to the bench], I'll go," he said. "But I will not make it easy for him to do so, by any means. I will keep going, looking forward to the time that things change. I came here to see out my career."

cesc cant hang with the big boys huh?:jawalrus: