Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
i heard the di canio heat cos its on the monday night club podcast which i got on deck but brehs, his follow up interview the next day was more comedy
"He came in to see me and said he was in the wrong," Di Canio told BBC Wiltshire.
“
We'll move on now but it doesn't mean you don't pay the price and I will propose a fine
”
Swindon boss Paolo Di Canio
"He felt hurt by the situation and a mad moment can happen but after the substitution he left the ground and left his team-mates.
"But it's not acceptable to think: 'I'm the goalkeeper, I can't be subbed'. When you have a bad day like he did yesterday, then you can be subbed.
"Even if he thinks it's not fair, you have to remain professional.
"We'll move on now but it doesn't mean you don't pay the price and I will propose a fine.
"Otherwise, the next time I sub Matt Ritchie he will come with a gun and shoot at me, and just say sorry to escape from the punishment."
:dead:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:laff: @ lloris and deschamps crying already

sorry mate but if AVB isnt an utter c*nt prepare to be on the bench for the next 3 years

brad hasn't missed a match for 8 years but i dont like this situation at all, they'll be hoping he messes up or is even shaky on one play to justify benching him.

its age discrimination, i bet he can play well until he's 45, but automatically cause he's 41 he's not up for it?

gotta love that lyon, french league, french national team keeper counts as "world class" when spurs are a better team anyway and what is 12 years in the PL and 2 world cups then?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So apparently they found out the BeIn patterns.

BeIn 1 (English) : Priority is Serie A, France
BeIn 2 (Spanish) : Priority is La Liga

1st priority for both channels is Barca and Madrid, then the schedule is built around that.

For example BeIn 1 this weekend will rotate around USA vs Jamaica
But BeIn 2 just has straight SA qualifying and nothing else

This channel is already the best off the bat

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
C'mon NFL UK, Sky & Espn, fukkin sort yourselves out you c*nts

NFL, Sky Sports reach a deal for coverage in UK | ProFootballTalk

NFL fans in the UK are better off than anyone hoping for real referees.

Because across the pond, they reached a last minute deal.

Sky Sports just announced a three-year deal to broadcast NFL games in England, allowing fans in a market the league’s trying to grow access to the games on television.

The agreement will begin with Wednesday’s Cowboys-Giants opener, as well as two live prime-time games each Sunday, plus Thursday games, along with all playoff games and the Super Bowl. There will also be access to RedZone, allowing Queen Elizabeth II a chance to real-time updates for her fantasy team.

“We are delighted to extend the relationship between the NFL and Sky Sports into its 20th year,” Managing Director for the NFL UK Alistair Kirkwood said. “Through their coverage the game has attracted many new fans in this country, and we look forward to another three seasons of excellent coverage of including the International Series matches at Wembley and the next three Super Bowls.”

Games already confirmed include the opener tomorrow night, plus Colts-Bears and 49ers-Packers Sunday, Packer-Bears next Thursday and Saints-Panthers and Redskins-Rams on Sept. 16.

:cheers:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Has Liverpool contacted Real Madrid about Ronaldo yet?

:myman:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lads,

I'm at a plan b concert(I got free tickets), I'll let you know he's making England proud. :yes:

The brandy got me feeling right.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
let's say there's a snowball's chance in hell Madrid sells CR7 cuz breh is "sad"...who do u think will buy him? :popcorn:

PSG with the 150mill bid :yes: