Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
can u imagine if he showed any football ability? Pulis would have signed him within the second.

then have him cuckolding his wife.

article-1305959-04DF1A17000005DC-763_468x286.jpg

Once he saw the power MCD was packin

:whoo: 'Can he play CB too '

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
saw today that grant wahl said there was no bias involving in anything concerning the dempsey case

just justified my decision to unfollow and ignore that faq's articles, tweets, everything

what a ridiculous person, representing american soccer but such a lame, what a shame

BOBN

Pro
Daps
View from a RAWK poster about Diaby :

"Well Arsenal deserved to win that. They played with a useless lump at centre forward and a cumbersome centre back who picked up a yellow in the first ten minutes. Despite that they were largely comfortable winners and quite a bit better than we were. Diaby didn't lose the ball once and moved threateningly with it all afternoon. About 15 minutes into the first half I just gave up on the idea that we'd be able to take it off him. I think most of our players did too. His movement off the ball was something else as well as he constantly ran beyond our defence and allowed his teammates to pour into the gaps that opened on the edge of our box. He was fit, fast and full of purpose. In fact he looked like Steven Gerrard as his best."
I tried to say he was a better version of gerrard but brehs said i was :troll:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I don't think using what is universally known as the home of internet retards to prove your point is the best strategy tbh.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Btw i got it from arsenal manias diaby thread, as if id go trawling through there for a sensible opinion :heh:

Wanna watch the di canio video but no wifi :sadbron: