Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:pacspit: @ Hulk, we prefer Falcao :whoo:

Pinto da Costa >>>>>>>>>>>> Levy

#pray4CR7 (make it happen Roman :shaq:)

Pintos good, like how they sold Lucho for 18-24m and got him back for like a fiver.

Still not better than Galliani tho, bumped Chelsea & Real for 95m :russ: :yeshrug:

Imagine a Galliani Wenger axis :mindblown: Sell the teams best players and replace them with a bunch of Loan to Buys and Kids

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
first of all, RIP to Michael Clarke Duncan.

Second, just got back from seeing Red Hook Summer at the dank ass West End Cinema. The screen was like 10 feet long :damn:

THe movie was pretty good, not Spike's best work but pretty good. There is a wild swerve in there that changes your views on a lot of the characters. And in typical Spike fashion, he doesnt give you an answer. I feel the movie would have been better if some of the actors were better. Mookie is in it, and ol girl from 'She's Gotta Have It' is also in it.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:skip:

Apparently some hot German chick is infatuated with Alan Pardew. A hot German girl creates a scarily obsessive Alan Pardew video that's gaining plenty of traction online | 101GG Football news

EDIT: :laff: shyt is hilariously stupid

Can't blame her, Pardew eyes :noah:

C'mon NFL UK, Sky & Espn, fukkin sort yourselves out you c*nts

Blame Goodell :manny: He probably not the reason but he's a fakkit.

Di Canio's rant from today, skip to 2.20 if you've already seen the incident/post-game interview.

Paolo Di Canio Interview Regarding Wes Foderingham (Preston V Swindon) - YouTube

Give.You.The.Money.Back. :dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What no NFL on Sky? :damn:

It will be at some point. So far only the Sunday night game on ch4 with Carson Da Gawd

I went to check my sky planner earlier coz I know the season start this week, just wanted to see what time it started, but nothins on there, then I checked skytext and :damn: nothing

Heres the latest.

UK NFL fans fearful over TV deal row