Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
fukk them then :camby:

Boycott that shyt boring league

Bring the PL to Cacmerica :blessed:

Since 2008 there were talks of having an extra match day in the US for the PL but it never happened. They can add two. shyt will do wonders for the mid table teams like Arsenal and Chelski.

#bringthePLtotheStates

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

:UnimpressedAJ:

He's a world class player playing with a bunch of peons. On some of those it's not his fault...They're not making the right runs or going where he expected them to go.

I saw his frustration in the last match..he picks up the ball and looking for the quick release but team mates are all :lupe:. On a lot of his passes someone like Mbappe would be on to it before he has to tell them.

For example the pass at 0:39 secs is a good through ball but Lukaku and Rashford bumping into each other/the defenders and there's confusion..Lukaku doesn't make it

Again at the ball over the top at 0:45 secs..dude should try to control it before it bounces.

Last edited:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

That’s a terrible policy to implement, there’s a lot of good talent playing in China. Dude just seems mad that some players have getting paid as their top priority.

Alex Witzel, Yannick Carrasco, and Renato Augusto were all playing in China before the last WC and played substantial minutes for their respective squads.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
fukk them then :camby:

Boycott that shyt boring league

Bring the PL to Cacmerica :blessed:

Since 2008 there were talks of having an extra match day in the US for the PL but it never happened. They can add two. shyt will do wonders for the mid table teams like Arsenal and Chelski.

#bringthePLtotheStates

I love the PL. I never, ever, ever, EVER, want to see a PL match take place anywhere but the UK. We don't deserve it.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Nah. The whole point of pro sports is to make as much money as possible. If China is paying, why would you not go there?

Because the level of play is not good enough. I get where Seedorf is coming from, I want my players testing themselves at the highest levels of competition. China ain't that.

Italy did the same thing to Giovinco when he went to Toronto.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Because the level of play is not good enough. I get where Seedorf is coming from, I want my players testing themselves at the highest levels of competition. China ain't that.

Italy did the same thing to Giovinco when he went to Toronto.

No, it is stupid. You pick your best players. Italy was dumb when they did that too. If your best players are benchwarmers in Europe, you pick them. If your best players are playing in China or Saudi Arabia, or USA, you pick them. Unless these guys are affecting team chemistry or something detrimental like that, there is no reason to not pick your best players.