Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Watching Spain/France at the U-20 Women's World Cup, and it's violent and tense out here.

Spain started falling apart, went down to ten women, and gave up a handball in the box for a penalty, but their keeper still has them in the lead.

Dudes are out here making some nasty tackles.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
We got a draw, but I’m happy with that. We went into Argentina and played with heart and showed some balls. A month ago we would have rolled over and embarrassed ourselves. Vanderlei played out of his mind.

I’m proud of that performance :gabithumbs:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Looks like Martial gonna be staying at Man U for another season. I hope the boy really shines like we know he can. I think Sanchez needs to get at the bench for a bit. We gotta figure out the RW position though. I think Sanchez is probably the best option we have for that slot at the moment. Mata should only play through the middle and both Rashford and Martial are as good as useless on the right.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
La Liga voted against playing games in the US and I don’t blame them. Good for them.
The captains of the teams did
La Liga themselves were those who announced their intention of playing games in USA to begin with
But they did it on their own,without consulting with the Spanish FA or with anybody else