Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
They need to get rid of the Yankees since they can’t even draw a crowd like NYCFC :mjpls:

Did you really just compare an iconic brand like the Yankees to an MLS team :westbrook:

giphy.gif

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Did you really just compare an iconic brand like the Yankees to an MLS team :westbrook:

giphy.gif
la-sleeping-yankees-fan-sues-espn-mlb-20140707

A recent survey conducted by me shows that the only NY sports team that matter in NYC are the Giants and NYC FC :manny:

People don’t give a fukk about baseball and basketball is even more boring than baseball. Knicks can’t even fill their arena to 70%.

Just wait ‘til the GOAT Messi comes to NYC FC :wow:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

A recent survey conducted by me shows that the only NY sports team that matter in NYC are the Giants and NYC FC :manny:

People don’t give a fukk about baseball and basketball is even more boring than baseball. Knicks can’t even fill their arena to 70%.

the bank called & they asked are you dumb¿*

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

shyt posting

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the level of play is not good enough. I get where Seedorf is coming from, I want my players testing themselves at the highest levels of competition. China ain't that.

Italy did the same thing to Giovinco when he went to Toronto.

This is an absurd decision.

Cameroon does not have a talent pool as deep as Italy, and the two guys he dropped were their best players when they won AFCON and are both young. They've always answered theircall-ups and were fully committed to the NT. Why alienate them right from the start? They also from a country where the economic imperatives facing young players should be obvious. A guy who coached in China two years ago, out of all people, should have some symapthy for that.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They finished behind Costa Rica, Panama, and Honduras for the World Cup out of Concacaf. Those teams have their best players play in those leagues and worse, so I don't get your point.

Sounds like a bad coaching problem to me.
Sounds like Seedorf is already making excuses. :ohhh:
See my post above. He is gonna get fired by winter at this rate. Dropping two of his best players to make some sort of point, as if they have talent to spare. There's also countless examples of players who have played in the Gulf/China and continued to perform for their NT.

We saw Rohr and Oliseh both try to do with Nigeria as well and it backfired.