Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Did Bolasie really fall off that much after ACL surgery? Off to Middlesbrough :picard:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
nikka you :mad:

:mjgrin:

I'm big MAD

31958292_934633820048308_4978211715649896448_n.jpg

You gotta save your energy, bruh. It's August. I'm not getting wound up because idiot Palace fan can't spot a trip.

You still mad about Sané being offside? Van Dijk got fouled on the lead up to the Jesus goal. Besides, they were gonna lose that match anyway. They weren't keeping us off the scoresheet.

Salah went down like he was shot twice in the game, guess he was making up for missing that sitter.

But it's not just the two goals wrongly ruled out for City, but the fact that they didn't call the two yall scored offside. But it's either here nor there at this point, if the refs would do that to us vs. Liverpool can't imagine what they'd do against Madrid.

Daps
I'm big MAD

Salah went down like he was shot twice in the game, guess he was making up for missing that sitter.

But it's not just the two goals wrongly ruled out for City, but the fact that they didn't call the two yall scored offside. But it's either here nor there at this point, if the refs would do that to us vs. Liverpool can't imagine what they'd do against Madrid.
Whats a premier league trophy got to do with you being mad about a Palace - Liverpool match?

Struggling to see what your point is, we get favourable calls? Did you just ignore the bbc study showing we were the unluckiest team last season and City were tied with United for being the luckiest? what are you even arguing here in terms of the penalty? All puntids that analysed it said it was a pen, I'd take their word over a Palace fan on Twitter.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
I'm big MAD

This

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Whats a premier league trophy got to do with you being mad about a Palace - Liverpool match?

Struggling to see what your point is, we get favourable calls? Did you just ignore the bbc study showing we were the unluckiest team last season and City were tied with United for being the luckiest? what are you even arguing here in terms of the penalty? All puntids that analysed it said it was a pen, I'd take their word over a Palace fan on Twitter.

It wasn't a BBC study, it was a ESPNFC study and they didn't go into detail. For all we know they think it was unlucky that Edersons face happened to connect with Manes boot.

And secondly if you are going to source some BS study at least get the "facts" right.

Nothing lucky about what City did last season. We were robbed of a win against Everton because of a BS red card, numerous uncalled penalties and red cards. It's laughable you think City were lucky when we outshoot and out possess everyone we play. City dont depend on long balls and the kindness of linesmen to win.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Which team?

United, which I don't understand. The problem there has been and will always be the manager. Morons are now dogging Pogba for losing the ball so much on Sunday. But he was the only one on that squad trying to influence the game, so naturally he's gonna make the most mistakes.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
United, which I don't understand. The problem there has been and will always be the manager. Morons are now dogging Pogba for losing the ball so much on Sunday. But he was the only one on that squad trying to influence the game, so naturally he's gonna make the most mistakes.
True but they also have a lot of players that just aren’t as good as the elite wages they’re making so it’s difficult to sell the deadwood

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
True but they also have a lot of players that just aren’t as good as the elite wages they’re making so it’s difficult to sell the deadwood

United need to be ruthless and get rid of those that arent good enough or are too old. Their best full backs are over 30, Smalling and Jones wouldn't make the bench at any other top 4 club. De Gea been keeping them afloat for years.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
United need to be ruthless and get rid of those that arent good enough or are too old. Their best full backs are over 30, Smalling and Jones wouldn't make the bench at any other top 4 club. De Gea been keeping them afloat for years.
I said it before last season ended. United needed a mass ruthless cull.atleast 6/7 players should have gone and be replaced but poor scouting network and a lack of vision meant it was never going to happen. United fans should brace themselves for the next few years because we're going to hurt for a while.