Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Why does the coli fukk with Arsenal so hard
black british people are most likely to support arsenal because the club represents east london which has a lot of black british people there. i assume fans on the coli are either from east london, relate to the clubs fanbase or got into football when arsenal had some of the best black players in the world like henry and viera

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I think a Regionally based African "Cup of Nations"/All-Star competition could be interesting

Example

West Africa vs North Africa

West Africa x11

GK - Uzoho :ld:
LB - Asamoah :beli:
CB - Bailey :wow:
CB - Koulibaly :damn:

RB - Aurier :ufdup:

CM - Keita :myman:
CM - Gueye :leon:
CM - Ndidi:obama:

LW - Mané :ahh:
RW - Zaha :whew:
ST - Adebayor :flabbynsick:(Lack a proper no. 9 my West African brehs)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Henry, Viera, (possibly) Ashley Cole and Ian Wright. Lot of the black dudes who support Arsenal got into the sport when these players were at Arsenal and were perennial winners and contenders in the late 90s into the early 2000s. Can't say I blame them though, I got into the sport cos I liked watching Sturridge play and didn't feel Chelsea gave him a chance.

Though if you're American there's a good chance it's cos Arsenal is the first team you see when you look up the league on Fifa :pachaha:

You forgetting the people prior to those names you mentioned, many of who came thru the youth set up, like Rocastle (had the swag), Thomas (Aguero moment before Aguero), Davis, Caesar in the 80's, Cole and Campbell at the start of the 90's and Viv Anderson who was the first black player to represent England who was bought in from Forest.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Henry, Viera, (possibly) Ashley Cole and Ian Wright. Lot of the black dudes who support Arsenal got into the sport when these players were at Arsenal and were perennial winners and contenders in the late 90s into the early 2000s. Can't say I blame them though, I got into the sport cos I liked watching Sturridge play and didn't feel Chelsea gave him a chance.

Though if you're American there's a good chance it's cos Arsenal is the first team you see when you look up the league on Fifa :pachaha:
I did but once they were gone, I was too. This isn't American sports. Location isn't tying you down to any of these teams. I like PSG now, if PSG sell all of their players I like, will I stick? Hell naw. I don't understand how an American or African can stan a team in Europe permanently. I used to like Parma when they had Thuram, Crespo and Buffon. I dont even know if they are still in the Serie A today. Stan players, not teams.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why does the coli fukk with Arsenal so hard
My first reason for stanning Arsenal back then was Dennis Berkamp was my favorite player.

JVC jerseys was fire. Then the Dreamcast kits were dope. I liked Sol Campbell a lot.

I really hated Beckham and Manchester United. Newcastle was cool back then by they wasn't good enough. I liked Liverpool due to Michael Owen and Steve Mcmanaman.

Probably the biggest was Kanu was Nigerian I was a Super Eagles Stanley. Arsenal was my team for about 6 years.

My teams was Arsenal, Milan and Rangers. Rangers for like two matches. I used to watch too much Sky Sports and they catered to UK teams.

Milan was the best in FIFA. This was before wealthy Spain teams started running shyt. Back then the best teams were Italian.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
My first reason for stanning Arsenal back then was Dennis Berkamp was my favorite player.

JVC jerseys was fire. Then the Dreamcast kits were dope. I liked Sol Campbell a lot.

I really hated Beckham and Manchester United. Newcastle was cool back then by they wasn't good enough. I liked Liverpool due to Michael Owen and Steve Mcmanaman.

Probably the biggest was Kanu was Nigerian I was a Super Eagles Stanley. Arsenal was my team for about 6 years.

My teams was Arsenal, Milan and Rangers. Rangers for like two matches. I used to watch too much Sky Sports and they catered to UK teams.

Milan was the best in FIFA. This was before wealthy Spain teams started running shyt. Back then the best teams were Italian.

:wow::mjcry:

noondawg

Pro
Daps
what are you disagreeing with? london has the biggest black community in england. and east london is blacker than the rest of the city. yeah theres gonna be black fans of other clubs too but i think most people would guess arsenal has the highest amount of black british fans

No lies were told..I'm north London born and bred (Edmonton) and nearly every black person i came across north/east/south(never ventured west,like a different world to us lol), if not all supported arsenal growing up.. this was 2000 onwards. helps that they were winning a lot of trophies then aswell. Me I had to support my local team Tottenham even though they've caused me more ballaches especially back then..these younger spurs fans think us bottling the league and top 4 is heart ache. We used to bottle top 10 and couldn't even beat Blackburn in league cup final!!! Lol

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
what are you disagreeing with? london has the biggest black community in england. and east london is blacker than the rest of the city. yeah theres gonna be black fans of other clubs too but i think most people would guess arsenal has the highest amount of black british fans

:gucci:

Lambeth, Southawk, Greenwich, Lewisham, Croydon vs Newham and Hackney.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-