Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
City is going to walk all over this league again. De Bruyne hurt, pep benches all his wingers, casually pulls out the 3-5-2 and is giving huddersfield the work :picard:

This City side is going down in EPL history :ehh:

last time we played Huddersfield they parked the bus. Seems Pep has come up with a plan for those sides. Aguero and Jesus up top, Mendy out wide hitting those crosses, very difficult to defend

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh that is NW. :pachaha: I thought you was going to say Bush, Grove, Acton, that is West. And yes them areas are wired differently. Getting the 266 to go coast to coast from Hammersmith to Brent Cross, back in the day :merchant:. Pure madness once you got past Acton.

You never come carnival?

:russ: You right..but to me they all west lol but I used to work in Olympia doing electrical work and those parts you mentioned plus Notting hill ain't got too bad a vibe.

And na I've never been carnival but my Tanzanian girlfriend is bringing me in this year...just never had the urge but everyone I know says it's live if you know what parts to go. Take it you in Hammersmith? I'm actually working on those big new apartments going up just by the station

I'm going carnival first time in my life too. For some reason, I was always busy that weekend, this year I'm free, gonna experience carnival

noondawg

Pro
Daps
I would say West has always been a bit more sly with their movements, then other areas.

Sunday use to be the chill day for carnival, more family orientated. And Monday the parade, partying etc. Just be on the alert for phuckery

Yeah that's my area. The old Hammersmith mall car park? I don't know who is going live in them. I suppose Chinese and Russians will buy it and let it rot, like all the other new blocks of flats which haven been built over the past decade or so and not used.

Yeah think I might go Monday for parade, just got to watch for the Fukkery like you said.

Yeah that's the ones. Think there's 1 social rest ste for those fukks that buy them and leave them to rise and then sell them.

On another note this citeh team gonna be hard to beat..I like Liverpool but fukking hate they're fans..always will,arrogant fuks.. oh and fukk arsenal while we're at it lol wenger in still :mjlit:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
If only wingers now days could do what Mendy does. Receive ball, hit ball, both one and two touches and no more. Instead of touch, touch, touch, take another touch and then be closed down completely.

I think in the past 15 years they have trained wingers differently. The emphasis is on dribbling, cutting inside, shooting from angles. Crossing isnt emphasised as much, esp with target men not being as dominant.

If Mendy played for a mid table or lower side, they'd probably play him as a left midfielder.