Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
No lies were told..I'm north London born and bred (Edmonton) and nearly every black person i came across north/east/south(never ventured west,like a different world to us lol), if not all supported arsenal growing up.. this was 2000 onwards. helps that they were winning a lot of trophies then aswell. Me I had to support my local team Tottenham even though they've caused me more ballaches especially back then..these younger spurs fans think us bottling the league and top 4 is heart ache. We used to bottle top 10 and couldn't even beat Blackburn in league cup final!!! Lol

:dead: why not

:laff:

I remember I was at a party in Bricky and this breh was telling he hadn't left Bricky in about 10 years.

noondawg

Pro
Daps

Truth be told, used to play football all across London and but the few times we went west(Brent,Edgewgere,cricklewood,Wembley) them guys just came off different lol can't put my finger on it :huhldup: might be the melting pot of Irish,Caribbean, Asian and English mix

Now don't even get me started on Harlesden , Neasden, Willesden those manors are :ooh::birdman::demonic::sadbron: in that order lol thanks but no thanks

Daps
black british people are most likely to support arsenal because the club represents east london which has a lot of black british people there. i assume fans on the coli are either from east london, relate to the clubs fanbase or got into football when arsenal had some of the best black players in the world like henry and viera
Arsenal are North London not East London
If you 're East London there is more chance you would support a team like West Ham than Arsenal If you went by location
If you got Into football in the late 80 early 90's Arsenal were the most successful London club then when Wenger came along and you have the likes Vieria, Henry, cole ,Campbell, Toure as Vauxhall bridge has mentioned

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Truth be told, used to play football all across London and but the few times we went west(Brent,Edgewgere,cricklewood,Wembley) them guys just came off different lol can't put my finger on it :huhldup: might be the melting pot of Irish,Caribbean, Asian and English mix

Now don't even get me started on Harlesden , Neasden, Willesden those manors are :ooh::birdman::demonic::sadbron: in that order lol thanks but no thanks

Breh that is NW. :pachaha: I thought you was going to say Bush, Grove, Acton, that is West. And yes them areas are wired differently. Getting the 266 to go coast to coast from Hammersmith to Brent Cross, back in the day :merchant:. Pure madness once you got past Acton.

You never come carnival?

noondawg

Pro
Daps
Breh that is NW. :pachaha: I thought you was going to say Bush, Grove, Acton, that is West. And yes them areas are wired differently. Getting the 266 to go coast to coast from Hammersmith to Brent Cross, back in the day :merchant:. Pure madness once you got past Acton.

You never come carnival?
:russ: You right..but to me they all west lol but I used to work in Olympia doing electrical work and those parts you mentioned plus Notting hill ain't got too bad a vibe.

And na I've never been carnival but my Tanzanian girlfriend is bringing me in this year...just never had the urge but everyone I know says it's live if you know what parts to go. Take it you in Hammersmith? I'm actually working on those big new apartments going up just by the station

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I bet on a Burnley/Watford draw at +200, so I got sit here like an idiot for 80 minutes hoping for no goals because these fools decided to each score within the first 10 minutes. :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:russ: You right..but to me they all west lol but I used to work in Olympia doing electrical work and those parts you mentioned plus Notting hill ain't got too bad a vibe.

And na I've never been carnival but my Tanzanian girlfriend is bringing me in this year...just never had the urge but everyone I know says it's live if you know what parts to go. Take it you in Hammersmith? I'm actually working on those big new apartments going up just by the station

I would say West has always been a bit more sly with their movements, then other areas.

Sunday use to be the chill day for carnival, more family orientated. And Monday the parade, partying etc. Just be on the alert for phuckery

Yeah that's my area. The old Hammersmith mall car park? I don't know who is going live in them. I suppose Chinese and Russians will buy it and let it rot, like all the other new blocks of flats which haven been built over the past decade or so and not used.