Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Great win today that gives us some much needed momentum heading into our Libertadores game on Tuesday against Independiente. The passed two games we’ve actually looked like a respectable team. Hopefully we’ve finally turned the corner on all of the damage Jair Ventura did during his run.

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
Why does the coli fukk with Arsenal so hard

Henry, Viera, (possibly) Ashley Cole and Ian Wright. Lot of the black dudes who support Arsenal got into the sport when these players were at Arsenal and were perennial winners and contenders in the late 90s into the early 2000s. Can't say I blame them though, I got into the sport cos I liked watching Sturridge play and didn't feel Chelsea gave him a chance.

Though if you're American there's a good chance it's cos Arsenal is the first team you see when you look up the league on Fifa :pachaha:

rtrRaven

Roll Tide Breh
Daps
Reppin
CLE/BAL
Sarriball:wow: also refreshing to see an actual midfield, Flabregas and Bakayoko:flabbynsick:

I expect the defense to come around with time.
Morata still soft as shyt tho :scust: I miss Costa.​

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Henry, Viera, (possibly) Ashley Cole and Ian Wright. Lot of the black dudes who support Arsenal got into the sport when these players were at Arsenal and were perennial winners and contenders in the late 90s into the early 2000s. Can't say I blame them though, I got into the sport cos I liked watching Sturridge play and didn't feel Chelsea gave him a chance.

Though if you're American there's a good chance it's cos Arsenal is the first team you see when you look up the league on Fifa :pachaha:

It's funny to me cause I've never met an Arsenal fan in real life.