Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Dude, You might want to take a step back from this because you actually sounds like someone who has never experienced racism. Firstly, its ridiculous you bring up the racism thing in relation to his performances in this match and for arsenal in General when he never did. But you keep bringing it up. He was very specific in his statement. He brought it up for Germany because he felt he was unfairly targeted and criticised even before a ball was kicked for Germany at the world cup and after the world cup. And not a single other player was getting the same heat. Like he was the worst German player? Come on. If you don't see the disproportionate criticism he received from the world cup in relation to the others and cant understand why he would think it might be linked to his turkish heritage then you're being very disingenuous and that's fine, I know to just KIM.

At this point when I point out Ozil's flaws and mention racism, it's facetiously. But the trend has been whenever he's critiqued, it's never accepted, there is always a reaction through an Ozil intermediary. Last year an ex arsenal player called him out about his play, once again people jumped to his defence, but the way he's been playing is indefensible.

And of course I've experienced racism, that's why I try and help out now.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Great to see Sasha score an early goal in his first game back.

We should be able to put a team like Sport Recife away in the second half, but this team finds a way to make everything difficult.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i thought y'all said there was no scoring in Serie A. A 3-2 game and now 2-1 in 62nd minute

Brehs who don't watch Serie A, been saying that for the past 3-4 years, which was the case for decades. But over the last 3 seasons or so, it's been more high scoring. I think it was 2nd in goals per game out of the top 5 leagues last season.