Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
Best Chelsea side I've seen since the early Mourinho years. They just need to fix up at the back. Hope they dont get tested for PEDs though. The workrate some of these players are exhibiting is nuts. :sadcam:

Reminding me of those Lampard/Essien/Ballack/Makelele days when they used to overrun teams in midfield. Jorginho is a poor man's Pirlo, but in the Prem, that's like a rich man's Gascoigne :banderas:

Eff Courtois...enjoy coming 2nd behind Barcelona for the next 5 years :umad:.

Kante has been unleashed as a dynamic box-to-box mid. :whew:

If Hazard ends up staying.:banderas:

Chelsea byke...:umad:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm not joking when in saying all Juventus is doing on offense is crossing the ball every time they enter the opps half, this game is ugly

Juventus might be match fixing again :usure:

Again? When did they stop?

You saw how they acted in Champions league last season. They acted like a team that never had a refereeing decision go against them. 45 year old Buffon sending death threats to the ref.

Smh.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Good question.

Race has nothing to do with it, he's been washed since he left Madrid. Arsenal paying this guy 300k, when nobody else wanted him is hilarious.

You keeping bringing race into when no one else does though. Ozil never said anything about Racism while playing shyt for Arsenal. Not sure why you keep beating this drum.:dwillhuh:

naijaboi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NaijaToLAViaATL
Brehs in the world cup thread saying Xhaka was our best player last year :russ:

Torreira should get the start going forward. I would start him with Guendouzi and Ozil. Time to retire the myth that Bellerin is fast when players are always running by him:camby:

We need to clean up the defense next transfer window. Overall great game:obama:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You keeping bringing race into when no one else does though. Ozil never said anything about Racism while playing shyt for Arsenal. Not sure why you keep beating this drum.:dwillhuh:

Because he did it for Germany. I do volunteer work for a team that looks into cases of racial injustice and this summer the statments of Yaya Toure and Ozil made me shake my head. There are people in real life, everyday, denied opportunities and to see them use race as a crutch for their declining abilities is a disgrace.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Best Chelsea side I've seen since the early Mourinho years. They just need to fix up at the back. Hope they dont get tested for PEDs though. The workrate some of these players are exhibiting is nuts. :sadcam:

Reminding me of those Lampard/Essien/Ballack/Makelele days when they used to overrun teams in midfield. Jorginho is a poor man's Pirlo, but in the Prem, that's like a rich man's Gascoigne :banderas:

Eff Courtois...enjoy coming 2nd behind Barcelona for the next 5 years :umad:.

Kante has been unleashed as a dynamic box-to-box mid. :whew:

If Hazard ends up staying.:banderas:

Chelsea byke...:umad:

Stop it :skip:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Because he did it for Germany. I do volunteer work for a team that looks into cases of racial injustice and this summer the statments of Yaya Toure and Ozil made me shake my head. There are people in real life, everyday, denied opportunities and to see them use race as a crutch for their declining abilities is a disgrace.
Dude, You might want to take a step back from this because you actually sounds like someone who has never experienced racism. Firstly, its ridiculous you bring up the racism thing in relation to his performances in this match and for arsenal in General when he never did. But you keep bringing it up. He was very specific in his statement. He brought it up for Germany because he felt he was unfairly targeted and criticised even before a ball was kicked for Germany at the world cup and after the world cup. And not a single other player was getting the same heat. Like he was the worst German player? Come on. If you don't see the disproportionate criticism he received from the world cup in relation to the others and cant understand why he would think it might be linked to his turkish heritage then you're being very disingenuous and that's fine, I know to just KIM.