Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

lEB0eQ.gif

Ghetto Prin$$ :wow:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I was with you till you implied Lukaku is better than Kane.:whoa:

Lukaku really impressed me this World Cup. That dummy he played so Chadli could score, Kane doesn't have the understanding of football to do that. Kane would've shot it, and maybe would have scored, but the dummy gave chadli a much better chance to score.

Lukaku isnt the greatest, but playing for United nerfs any players attacking ability. Sanchez, martial, pogba, lukaku are all much better attacking players than they've shown at United.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Lukaku really impressed me this World Cup. That dummy he played so Chadli could score, Kane doesn't have the understanding of football to do that. Kane would've shot it, and maybe would have scored, but the dummy gave chadli a much better chance to score.

Lukaku isnt the greatest, but playing for United nerfs any players attacking ability. Sanchez, martial, pogba, lukaku are all much better attacking players than they've shown at United.
I'm a united fan and I like Lukaku. I want him to win. I can't stand Kane but I respect him. He's a very good striker. He's a level above Lukaku for me.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol:

Phuck off with this nonsense. If man was saying this about Razza you would be going :mjpls:.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm a united fan and I like Lukaku. I want him to win. I can't stand Kane but I respect him. He's a very good striker. He's a level above Lukaku for me.

I give Kane the edge in finishing and having a more consistent first touch. Outside of that I take Lukaku over him.

Plus Lukaku won the league with Anderlecht..... Kane has never lifted a trophy.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I give Kane the edge in finishing and having a more consistent first touch. Outside of that I take Lukaku over him.

Plus Lukaku won the league with Anderlecht..... Kane has never lifted a trophy.
Winning in Belgium with that team isn't that big of an accomplishment. That's a two to three team country and Anderlecht is the best of them

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Phuck off with this nonsense. If man was saying this about Razza you would be going :mjpls:.

Dude had 2 assists last season, what do you think Harry Kane does well besides shoot, and find space for himself to shoot?

I know I'm going against what the media is feeding you guys, but Harry Kane aint all that.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'll accept that because that's precisely why I take Kane over him.

Except the problem is most modern day, trophy winning strikers do alot more than that. Benzema, Suarez even selfish Aguero facilitates more than Kane.