Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
some section of the footballing world are still overrating Harry Kane I see.
no way shape or form is he a level above Lukaku. They're both in the same tier with Kane being in a more fluid team that caters to him. Both the same level, saying one is above the other is overrating them.
I think we all agreed Kane is a better finisher and has a better touch than Lukaku. That alone makes him a level above imo. I do like Lukaku and he's got a good all round game which is quite underrated .But there have been times when his poor 1st touch in particular has made him look like a semi pro footballer. And no, Kane isnt in Aguero's class .That's funny. No one in the premier league is.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I think we all agreed Kane is a better finisher and has a better touch than Lukaku. That alone makes him a level above imo. I do like Lukaku and he's got a good all round game which is quite underrated .But there have been times when his poor 1st touch in particular has made him look like a semi pro footballer. And no, Kane isnt in Aguero's class .That's funny. No one in the premier league is.
except, he's not a batter finisher...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol: at RM of all teams snitching.

This is like a big time dealer calling the law on some young hustlers for moving on to their corners.

tenor.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Obviously I'm fukking around but if you switched Lukaku with either Kane or Morata last season he would've easily had 15+ more goals than he did at United.

It's a miracle that he was able to do anything in Mourinho's offensive system which is pretty much center back pass to midfield pass sideways to left back hoof to Lukaku. Score one goal and then sit back until the other team scores.

:whoa: he wouldn't, ,maybe 5-7 more. That shyt if A was at B he would score C, never works. Brehs been saying that shyt when Andy Cole was at United and using Shearer, saying he would get 50+ a season, if he was at United.

#9's do well in Mourinho attacking style, it's the wide men that suffer, not called C dot.

Diddy, Ibra x2, Eto'o, Piguain, Benz, Costa all :eat:

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Against England in the 3rd place match Lukaku could have scored a hattrick and easily won the Golden boot. Guess what let him down?: His first touch.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Cardiff/Newcastle is the early match tomorrow. I remember when Warnock cussed out Rafa for putting out an U23 side against Fulham on the final day and helping get Warnock relegated. :russ:

That was the Tevez season as well, wasn't it?

Warnock didn't know who to blame that season to why they went down, apart from him and his players not being good enough.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That was the Tevez season as well, wasn't it?

Warnock didn't know who to blame that season to why they went down, apart from him and his players not being good enough.

Yup when Tevez almost singlehandedly kept the Hammers up.

Warnock's like a more entertaining Mark Hughes. He called Fulham the worst side in the Prem back when they had McBride and Dempsey. But Sheffield lost to Wigan lon the final day tho and that's what really cost him.