Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
They're playing some La Liga matches in the USA/ Canada now?.......Why? :gucci:

They been trying to pimp themselves out for a while, China was one of their options they wanted as well.

They want that PL revenue stream. La Liga a bunch of hoes, they could of been on the level of the PL, but choose to let Barca and Real have their own TV deals and phucked everyone else over. Now they bytching up about the PL having too much money. I think it was about 2 seasons there was a report saying only a couple of teams in the top 2 divisions in Spain weren't in major debt.

Let's be reality, only die hard are going to care about Girona vs Betis and if the ICC is a precursor, North American fans want to see star power, only Real, Barca and Atletico have that in Spain at the moment.

Let's see what Real and Barca home games NA gets?
Let's see how much of the wealth is spread round to the other 18 clubs?
When they going to play the games?
What about the travel for teams in European competition? They have about a 8-9 week window from the Group stages finishes till the KO rounds begin. Otherwise it would be ridiculous to be playing in Russia on a Thursday and have to fly across the globe to play in Seattle on a Sunday and then fly back to play in Spain on the Thursday.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
I'm glad he is doing well, :scust: at the pundits saying he could still be playing in the PL after his tackle and assist the other night. :usure: have you been watching the same Gooney as everyone else the last 2 seasons in the PL.
Sc784bx.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Don't do that breh. Benz never done anything with his NT either

And talking about winning at club level, everything Benz won with Lyon was when Lyon was dominating the French league, with much better players around him
With Madrid he has a waaaaaay better squad than Kane and had a certain Ronaldo. Was Benzema ever the main man in any of the Madrid trophy wins?
Kane is carrying a spurs side that can't spend enough to compete, to consistent top 4 finishes. If Kane had Madrid quality players around him, we won't be having this convo

The fact he missed that chance against Croatia doesn't make him any less of a great striker. Benzema wasting chances always goes unnoticed because he always has a better team to bail him out

Now I'm not saying Kane is better than prime Benz, but Kane is much more than English hype.

Hes carrying them to what now? A bunch of short fallings? shyt the Spurs been doing that well before kane and will continue that trend well after.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Don't do that breh. Benz never done anything with his NT either

And talking about winning at club level, everything Benz won with Lyon was when Lyon was dominating the French league, with much better players around him
With Madrid he has a waaaaaay better squad than Kane and had a certain Ronaldo. Was Benzema ever the main man in any of the Madrid trophy wins?
Kane is carrying a spurs side that can't spend enough to compete, to consistent top 4 finishes. If Kane had Madrid quality players around him, we won't be having this convo

The fact he missed that chance against Croatia doesn't make him any less of a great striker. Benzema wasting chances always goes unnoticed because he always has a better team to bail him out

Now I'm not saying Kane is better than prime Benz, but Kane is much more than English hype.

This isn't a hot take, this opinion started when Spurs bottled the title race against Leicester and these past few months confirm it.

You think any top, trophy winning club wants Kane? His limitations when he's not looking to score for himself are clear as day. Say what you want about Spurs budget, they were on on paper and on the pitch better than United last season, no excuse for them to bottle that semi final. He's just a loser who scores alot of goals, but not when they are most important. Give me Aguero, Diego Costa, Lukaku any day.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
This isn't a hot take, this opinion started when Spurs bottled the title race against Leicester and these past few months confirm it.

You think any top, trophy winning club wants Kane? His limitations when he's not looking to score for himself are clear as day. Say what you want about Spurs budget, they were on on paper and on the pitch better than United last season, no excuse for them to bottle that semi final. He's just a loser who scores alot of goals, but not when they are most important. Give me Aguero, Diego Costa, Lukaku any day.

I was with you till you implied Lukaku is better than Kane.:whoa:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:mjlol:

Kane = Lukaku, Lukaku = Kane.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Toni KKKross weighs in on the Ozil situation :mjpls:

1. Ozil said the racism was coming more from the fans and the FA. He never threw his teammates under the bus...sounds like some Freudian slips there. :mjpls:
2. Notice Rudiger, Boateng, Sane, and all the colored germans ain't saying shyt about it :sas2:
3. Ozil always is scapegoated mostly because of his style of play, but also because most people have no idea what makes a good #10. Germany didn't fukking finish in the WC...somewhow that's blamed on Ozil.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I don’t get it :lupe: explain

I mean City related, not sports related.

But things like that tweet, they could of kept it at, RESPECT Soul Icon Aretha Franklin RIP. But they had to throw in something Liverpool related. :francis:

They also like playing the SJW and victim cards.