Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Vinicius is 18. He's the future, but right now he's not gonna cut it.

They should've went hard after Kane and Hazard.

I think Benzema is better than Kane. Hazard is a good shout, but said to cost too much. They really need a wide player who can sometimes play in the middle. Martial should've been given a look, even though he isn't ready either.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
:dead: at getting a two Yellows when you’ve played zero minutes in the game.

That was a terrible final whistle though, we were in a full on attack.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This team gave me hope just, so they could make the L hurt even more. I came into this game prepared to lose, but that just ripped my heart out.

Without hyperbole, that’s the most embarrassing PSO display I’ve ever seen. We made Fabio look like a goalkeeping god. I don’t have the words to describe how I feel about this team right now.

Puta que pariu!! É o melhor goleiro do Brasil, Fabiooo!

:takedat:

@THEREALBRAND It was an honorable display bruv

:feedme:

Y’all deserved it. That was an amazing performance by Fabio.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
no way is benzema better than kane...

why, because Kane scores a bunch of goals, but has never in his professional career won a trophy?

Compared to Benzema who has won everywhere he went.

I care 0 if Kane scores 50 goals, when it's the big game and it's time to win he doesn't do much. Against Croatia you saw him have the chance to square the ball to Sterling for a goal, but instead selfishly took a shot at a difficult angle that the keeper saved. Against Man United in the FA cup semi-final, he was anonymous. Kane is just English hype.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
why, because Kane scores a bunch of goals, but has never in his professional career won a trophy?

Compared to Benzema who has won everywhere he went.

I care 0 if Kane scores 50 goals, when it's the big game and it's time to win he doesn't do much. Against Croatia you saw him have the chance to square the ball to Sterling for a goal, but instead selfishly took a shot at a difficult angle that the keeper saved. Against Man United in the FA cup semi-final, he was anonymous. Kane is just English hype.

Don't do that breh. Benz never done anything with his NT either

And talking about winning at club level, everything Benz won with Lyon was when Lyon was dominating the French league, with much better players around him
With Madrid he has a waaaaaay better squad than Kane and had a certain Ronaldo. Was Benzema ever the main man in any of the Madrid trophy wins?
Kane is carrying a spurs side that can't spend enough to compete, to consistent top 4 finishes. If Kane had Madrid quality players around him, we won't be having this convo

The fact he missed that chance against Croatia doesn't make him any less of a great striker. Benzema wasting chances always goes unnoticed because he always has a better team to bail him out

Now I'm not saying Kane is better than prime Benz, but Kane is much more than English hype.