Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dude had 2 assists last season, what do you think Harry Kane does well besides shoot, and find space for himself to shoot?

I know I'm going against what the media is feeding you guys, but Harry Kane aint all that.

:mjlol: you saying this to me, breh. Now I know you don't have a proper argument. I would of took you more seriously, if you said, you don't like Harry Kane because he looks like a dirty inbred cac, then the nonsense you been coming with.

My googles showing me Kane had 5 assists last season .

And Giroud does everything better than Lukaku does as a #9 except score goals and run.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you saying this to me, breh. Now I know you don't have a proper argument. I would of took you more seriously, if you said, you don't like Harry Kane because he looks like a dirty inbred cac, then the nonsense you been coming with.

My googles showing me Kane had 5 assists last season .

And Giroud does everything better than Lukaku does as a #9 except score goals and run.

2 assists in the league. If you look at how Spurs attack and the runs Son and Alli make behind, you know thats a disgraceful number.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
People are really taking taller Kevin Phillips over Lukaku? :mjlol:

Dont get me wrong Kane has some talent, but there are glaring deficiencies in his game. If he was as good as you guys said, Madrid wouldve coughed up the money and got him, and Levy would've gladly sold and replaced him with Danny Ings.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yall really got me here as a City fan bigging up Lukaku... y'all probably think Kane is better than Aguero too lol

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
2 assists in the league. If you look at how Spurs attack and the runs Son and Alli make behind, you know thats a disgraceful number.

My googles said Kane had 3 assists in the league. Anyway, you get assists for winning and scored penalties/direct freekicks. That stat can be altered if you have an Olympic diving champion.

Dont get me wrong Kane has some talent, but there are glaring deficiencies in his game. If he was as good as you guys said, Madrid wouldve coughed up the money and got him, and Levy would've gladly sold and replaced him with Danny Ings.

:usure: Like Lukaku doesn't?

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
You are better than this.

Kane did Phillips career PL total in the last 3 seasons.
No point engaging with these bozos. These are the same fakkits claiming kane to be one season wonder and now that hes consistent they switch up him not having trophies. You can't
have a proper debate with people who just straight hate on him and never give him the credit he deserves

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
some section of the footballing world are still overrating Harry Kane I see.
no way shape or form is he a level above Lukaku. They're both in the same tier with Kane being in a more fluid team that caters to him. Both the same level, saying one is above the other is overrating them.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You are better than this.

Kane did Phillips career PL total in the last 3 seasons.
Obviously I'm fukking around but if you switched Lukaku with either Kane or Morata last season he would've easily had 15+ more goals than he did at United.

It's a miracle that he was able to do anything in Mourinho's offensive system which is pretty much center back pass to midfield pass sideways to left back hoof to Lukaku. Score one goal and then sit back until the other team scores.