Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Who the hell is this Kepa guy? Is he really worth the 71m Chelsea about to spend? This market is crazy :dahell:

I don't get why they just didn't get Navas included in the deal from Madrid.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Who the hell is this Kepa guy? Is he really worth the 71m Chelsea about to spend? This market is crazy :dahell:

I don't get why they just didn't get Navas included in the deal from Madrid.

Yea Kepa is good but not 71 million good. Transfer market starting to look like the US housing market in the mid 2000's.

Navas is a solid and proven keeper, would have been the best course of action.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Chelski letting Courtois go for only 35 mil :dahell:

Hope they getting Navas as well.

Don’t want him warming up the bench at Madrid :to:

Last year of his contract and the fact that the only place he wants to go is Madrid, reason why so cheap. £35-40m for a top top top top top top player in his last year of contract is the most you're going to get tbh.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Who the phuck do United actually want Toby, Harry or Jerome?

If they go for Harry, why don't they throw in one of Smalling or Jones + cash.
Hope Woodward sticks to his guns and doesn't bring in a CB. Jose just bought Lindeloff and Bailly in the last two years. Plus he's got Smalling, Jones and Rojo. And there are also Fonsu-Mensah and Tuanzebe who will never get a chance as long as Mourinho has a job :snoop:

But Mourinho is throwing a fit because the club doesn't want to spend 60 million each on 29 year old Willian and 29 year old Alderweireld.