Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
top six - You can make a case for 4 teams winning the title imo. Maybe 5.

1. City (Liverpool the better team but City's squad will win it for them, Klopp gonna run those boys into the ground. City are old in the wrong places.)
2. Liverpool

3-7 can be in any order tbf.

3. Arsenal
4. Chelsea
5. Spurs
6. Man Utd
7. Everton

Relegation- Huddersfield, Brighton, Watford

Top Scorer - Lacazette
POTY - Kane
MOTY - Nuno Santo
YPOTY - Foden

Fulham on that Everton transfer policy....buy ANYONE who's available:russ:

Fulham better get Mustafi.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Oxlade Chamberlain and Liverpool caused this. They clearly fixed a match last season.

tumblr_lz6uklMTDQ1qi5z3io1_500.gif

Montez

Superstar
Daps
The fans need to bring that energy they had for Wenger. Don't turn up and when I say don't turn up, just have the away fans in the stadium. Don't buy anything from the club shop etc etc.

I don't know who buys Arsenal now. No football would've been sold at the price Arsenal would be going for.

Club has been underachieving in every aspect of the modern game, maybe Wenger going shows fans what power they have but Ivan, Stan and Arsene needed to be gone at the same. Wish we were like Liverpool fans in that aspect.

Go back and look at Oxlade's performance against Liverpool last year. Whole team was trash but him and Alexis quit. Alexis is washed so that explains him, Oxlade tho? Wenger should've never played him.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Go back and look at Oxlade's performance against Liverpool last year. Whole team was trash but him and Alexis quit. Alexis is washed so that explains him, Oxlade tho? Wenger should've never played him.

Yeah he was shyt because he was being played out of position at wingback and all but begged Klopp to sign him so he could play centrally as a midfielder.

Daps
I don't want ESPN, but now they've got Serie A along with the EFL Championship and MLS. I feel like that's good enough for five bucks a month or whatever it is.

My predictions for the Premier League:

Top Six:

Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Tottenham
Chelsea
Arsenal

Relegated:

Watford
Huddersfield Town
Cardiff City

Golden Boot: Harry Kane
PotY: Kevin De Bruyne
MotY: Jurgen Klopp

Confessions: I would have put Newcastle in the bottom three, but I'm a supporter, and it feels like bad juju to do that. Also, I picked Liverpool over Man City because they're really the only challenger with a chance, no one has won back-to-back EPL titles in awhile, and I figured that most people are picking Man City (and rightly so), so I'd go a different way on that.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The potential passing triangles between these Liverpool players is :ohlawd:

I still say they need depth in defending, which is why I don't see them winning the EPL this year.