Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I had to neg you. I hate when people play hard to get on some dumb shyt. Just say who nikka :damn:

:umad:

6e56817d-c029-45e1-975d-7570e3e375e7.jpg

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yea, but he left for Juve on a free transfer. :martin:

Kepa has been Bilbao's biggest sell after Laporte and Javi Martinez.

The way you put it was like Bilbao was adamant about their release clause.

:ufdup:

:martin:

Llorente won't sign Bilbao deal

Release clause
Juventus stated on Sunday that they had opened talks amid claims they had made a €16million offer but Bilbao insist that they will not take anything less than his release clause which is €36million.

"I am not speaking with any clubs because Athletic is not a selling club," he insisted.

"For him to leave Athletic, the player has not to want to be with us and the clubs that want him have to pay the release clause in his contract.

"Aside from that, for us it's a totally negative response and it's a blow to Athletic and a massive institutional failure because our reason for being is to compete in a different way.

"I still want Llorente to stay here. In interviews and recordings he has said that he wants to stay. Now he has told me that he wants to go. I think everyone will have done everything they could.

"It's not a case of throwing in the towel, it's that the player has told me the decision is final. During the last year the feeling was that questions could have led us to an economic agreement and now it seems that is not the case."

:sas1:

If you want it out of the Lion's mouth.

Fernando Llorente and Real Madrid: Two paths that never crossed - MARCA in English

In an interview with MARCA, he told of how it was difficult for him to leave Athletic Club because of his release clause and that Real's interest in him came at the wrong time.
"When I was with Athletic it was very hard to get out of there," he said.
"Nobody wanted to pay my release clause.
"The year I decided to leave, Juventus approached and the interest of Real Madrid never came at the right time.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yea, but he left for Juve on a free transfer. :martin:

Kepa has been Bilbao's biggest sell after Laporte and Javi Martinez.

The way you put it was like Bilbao was adamant about their release clause.

Cost more than Laporte and Javi Martinez tho.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

At the beginning of the season I would have been upset about a draw against Ceará, but at least this temporarily gets us out of the relegation zone.

Nothing else matters at this point except not going to Série B :francis: