Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk has Jose done? What the fukk is Woodward doing? Why the fukk did they give Jose that extension, now he knows he getting hella racks regardless. Just an overall fukked up situation. How the fukk can't he do anything with this team? If this nikka sandbags the squad, and we lose to fukking Leicester I am flying to Manchester.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Are Barcelona taking the piss? 50 Million euros + Gomes & Mina for Pogba :laff:

These nikkas know Pogba is disgruntled after Jose hating on that nikka after the WC, and they tried to inflate the valuation of Mina this whole fukking summer. fukk Barcelona and Catalonia as a whole. Hope they never get independence.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was never a good idea. But some clubs thought it would mess up City and United

:lolbron: only messed up 1 of them. i actually think it does favors during the world cup year. i will be interested to see how it turns out next summer. its just ridiculous to have your leagues window end before everyone else.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The early transfer window deadline for the Prem not looking like a good idea now huh :stopitslime:

Always a daft idea, when you got the likes of Real, Barca and PSG just chilling waiting to see who they flirt with after the window shuts in England.

Levy is such a c*nt to you lot. He was one of the 14 to sign off on it as well. And the fact that you only needed 1-2 additional signings anyway and nothing has been done with 51 hours left of the window is :hhh: add in that 3 key players want to move away also.

What does Levy do for the £7m a season, tickle Joe Lewis balls, whenever he comes into town.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: only messed up 1 of them. i actually think it does favors during the world cup year. i will be interested to see how it turns out next summer. its just ridiculous to have your leagues window end before everyone else.

The real problem is the season starts so soon. Alot of guys are either tired or not match fit. I think a few of the big teams may start sluggish and get back to form in late September. Chelsea got a new manager and just yesterday had their first training session with most of their players.

Liverpool will look good but will bottle it as usual. Can't see anyone but City winning the league.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Name names breh.

well 14 of the 20 clubs voted to shut the window early, and the only top 6 clubs who voted against it were City and United(Burnley abstained).

So Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea thought it was a good idea to shut the window early, during a world cup year. Arsenal and Liverpool got their business done early(shyt Liverpool bought Keita a whole year ago) but it looks like Chelsea and Spurs shot themselves in the foot.