Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

:russ: How is this tweet still up?

I am excited for Copa 2019, I really hope Brazil wins it. Happy they didnt fire Tite.

Its a shame Costa wasnt 100 percent healthy during the WC. Dude was incredible in the second half of the Belgium game.

Malcom should have been a supersub for Neymar,Coutinho or William when Douglas Costa was hurt. Also I hope Vincinus Junior lights up La Liga and David Neres in Ajax should make to the Premier League. His style would be perfect for a Tottenham or Chelsea.
Yeah that's trash of Bordeaux to do that. So Malcom will fight Dembele for minutes?
Malcom can play both wings and can play a central role. He is a very versatile player.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Di3ZPX7X4AAfWMZ.jpg

Physical capacity of a 20 year old :wow: while most dudes in their 20's are :flabbynsick:

Goat

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo will take it, when i think of the previous World Cups you could argue that James, Forlan, Villa from an individual standpoint stood out as the best performers. France is a lot like Germany 2014 were votes could be split. Modric might end up in there because a campaign has already been in place to recognize him and he already won the WC player of the tournament.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
No one ever said that about Andrea Pirlo :mjpls:

But I forgot he's a flowy haired Italian so he can be "classy" and "brilliant". Meanwhile, Ozil's made a living basically doing the same shyt won a WC and gets called a buncha racist names because he took a picture. An ill advised picture....but a picture.
The issue is Pirlo was always given protection in the midfield. Gattuso, Marchiso, Seedorf, Vidal

Managers don’t really believe in doing that anymore. Everyone is expected to defend for the most part. So with this in mind it can make Ozil seem lazy but the reality is he just came around 20 years too late so he wont be appreciated.

Riquelme would get shyt on too if he played today

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Our board let Pastor leave for nothing, because they thought he was too old. Now he’s putting up some of the best numbers in the league, while we still haven’t filled the void he left up front.

E32748_E1_CD3_B_4_E66_BC2_F_2786_E76922_DE.jpg

:notthegoat: