Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bu, bu, but La Liga is weak.

Barça, RM, and Atleti would be perennial top three finishers if you put them in any league.

:wtf:

La liga is weak. Aside those three teams, its weak ass teams. Thats what everyone been saying. EPL is more enertaining because they have more competition. And Atleti would not be guarantee top 3 in EPL :comeon:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

La liga is weak. Aside those three teams, its weak ass teams. Thats what everyone been saying. EPL is more enertaining because they have more competition. And Atleti would not be guarantee top 3 in EPL :comeon:

What about Sevila?

I just got an alert that Atleti won. I thought the game was next Thursday :wtf:

I was watching the replay. I thought it was some old shyt and turned it off.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What about Sevila?

I was watching the replay. I thought it was some old shyt and turned it off.

What about sevilla? They havent been contenders for years breh. La liga has been barca vs real madrid with occasional Atleti. Thats it.

The Riddler

All Star
Daps

What comp was there in thr EPL? Che and Ars cant get right for consecutive seasons. Spurs aint never won shyt. The rest of the league stunk it up.

City had it wrapped months ago. The top teams got washed in European play.

Sevilla washed Man U and they are more comparable to Everton in la liga :russ:

Bib, Vil, and Valencia would sit 4-6 if dropped into EPL right now.

:youngsabo: